SportsWrath

OFFICIAL PLAYER MOVEMENT THREAD

boohyah

Guest StrahansGap

Eagles trade Kevin Kolb to Cardinals.

Kolb to AZ

The title of this breaking news from you should have read:

"Rodgers-Cromartie to the Eagles"

I couldn't care less where Kolb plays. The Eagles have a very good secondary now. Samuels and Cromartie on the corners. Pray the Giants land Plaxico just for that R-Cromartie/Plaxico matchup alone.......or they're just going to have to dump it off to Smith over the middle all day.

I couldn't care less where Kolb plays. The Eagles have a very good secondary now. Samuels and Cromartie on the corners. Pray the Giants land Plaxico just for that R-Cromartie/Plaxico matchup alone.......or they're just going to have to dump it off to Smith over the middle all day.

Freaking eagles know how to work the market. Who the hell would trade their star CB for a backup QB? A QB who hasn't really proven anything but bad luck.

Not sure Smith is healthy.. it seems he needs more time. I think between Nicks, Plax and Mario.. we're set at WR.. along with a good Mix of back ups like Hixon.. and this new rookie.. Let's hope Eli gets his act together in term of turnovers...

But I respect the Eagles' game though.. Their front office is superb (so is ours) and I like rivalry... we have a set of solid backfield all around..

Not sure Smith is healthy.. it seems he needs more time. I think between Nicks, Plax and Mario.. we're set at WR.. along with a good Mix of back ups like Hixon.. and this new rookie.. Let's hope Eli gets his act together in term of turnovers...

But I respect the Eagles' game though.. Their front office is superb (so is ours) and I like rivalry... we have a set of solid backfield all around..

You see what I mean now Nas?. I still think Kolb going to the Cards is good for the Cards, but they just traded 2 qb's in 2 years and got 4 players for them.

You see what I mean now Nas?. I still think Kolb going to the Cards is good for the Cards, but they just traded 2 qb's in 2 years and got 4 players for them.

Like a savvy investor they know when to hold and when to sell.

As much as a mess that Haynesworth was in DC, how the fuck do they give him up for a 5th in 2013?

They are the Redskins.

In all honesty though Haynesworth might actually be whipped into shape by the Patriots, he might not be taken plays off when Billicheck is screaming in his face after he does one of these.

2nhf4no.gif

Fuck! Saints just got better...

On the other hand, they might have been the only team that would have interest in Bradshaw. Bradshaw's options are gone so he should hurry up and get his signature on the paper given him by the Giants. Bradshaw is better than Sproles BTW.

On the other hand, they might have been the only team that would have interest in Bradshaw. Bradshaw's options are gone so he should hurry up and get his signature on the paper given him by the Giants. Bradshaw is better than Sproles BTW.

Good point, in that respect its good news for us.

But Sproles is just such a good fit for the Saints. Better than Bush ever was. Better fit than Bradshaw would have been too.