SportsWrath

OFFICIAL PLAYER MOVEMENT THREAD

boohyah

Wow, reports are saying the Jets are negotiating with Nnamdi Asomugha... can you imagine him and Revis in the same secondary? Even if you stretch them 4 wide, you could basically just devote safeties to the two inside receivers to help out... and keep in mind the Jets drafted CB Kyle Wilson last year in the 1st from Boise State, and he played well as a nickel last year. It will be awfully tough to throw on the Jets if they land Asomugha.

Got to bump this up... according to BBI, the Giants are interested in DeAngelo Williams, AND, they have an offer on the table to Ahmad Bradshaw.

Also, big news, the according to Bob Papa (tweet), Kevin Boss has agreed to a deal with the Giants.

Got to bump this up... according to BBI, the Giants are interested in DeAngelo Williams, AND, they have an offer on the table to Ahmad Bradshaw.

Also, big news, the according to Bob Papa (tweet), Kevin Boss has agreed to a deal with the Giants.

Some on BBI are saying that DeAngelo has agreed to a contract with the Panthers. I cannot verify that anywhere, though, and Schefter tweeted only 50 minutes ago that the Giants are one of three teams pursuing him.

DeAngelo HAS agreed to a contract with the Panthers... 5 years, $43 million, $21 guaranteed. A deal like that is bad for the Giants. You have to believe that Bradshaw won't want to take less than $7 million per season, and will probably want similar guaranteed money.

Sounds like the Cardinals are interested in Kolb, and the Dolphins are looking at Kyle Orton.

Ex-Dolphins QB Tyler Thigpen agreed to terms with the Bills

It looks like Rodgers-Cromartie AND a pick for Kolb is going to happen. The Eagles know what they are doing.

It looks like Rodgers-Cromartie AND a pick for Kolb is going to happen. The Eagles know what they are doing.

Damn, that's a steep price for a guy who looked happy to be off the field last year. Great move by the Eagles.

Damn, that's a steep price for a guy who looked happy to be off the field last year. Great move by the Eagles.

Yeah, and John Clayton is reporting that the pick is rumored to be a 2nd rounder! Kolb must be the second coming of Unitas.

No shit. I am sure Orton wouldn't cost much. Orton is like the Rodney Dangerfield of the league. Maybe good for Orton in Miami back with Brandon Marshall.

I guess that means the Tebow Era will officially start in Denver.

Eagles upgrading and getting tougher - they have agreed w Pro Bowl DE Jason Babin on 5 year deal.

That will put Babin and Cole on the outside so the Giants better have their tackles in top shape.

----------------------

The Eagles also signed UDFA RB Derrick Locke, who is very fast and makes quick cuts, but failed his physical. Doubt he'll make the team and the Eagles are more of a passing team anyway with Vick getting most of the running yards.

This pisses me off!

"Eagles are close to a deal with MLB Stephen Tulloch". Tulloch was the LB I said I'd like to see the Giants go after in the LB thread.

Eagles are going to be tough this year. Hopefully, we (or some other team) will knock Vick out of the game for awhile and everything will come crashing down.

Big tweet from @NFLDraftInsider, the Houston Texans have moved in the lead on the Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes... reported the offer is in the $12-$14 million per season range. Wow... big money, source is Michael Lombardi.

This pisses me off!

"Eagles are close to a deal with MLB Stephen Tulloch". Tulloch was the LB I said I'd like to see the Giants go after in the LB thread.

Eagles are going to be tough this year. Hopefully, we (or some other team) will knock Vick out of the game for awhile and everything will come crashing down.

The Eagles also signed Jason Babin... big signing giving the Eagles dangerous bookends at DE with Trent Cole.

Big tweet from @NFLDraftInsider, the Houston Texans have moved in the lead on the Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes... reported the offer is in the $12-$14 million per season range. Wow... big money, source is Michael Lombardi.

Good for them, they're poised for a Superbowl run if they can get that secondary sorted out.

Agreed, Tree... they are moving to a 3-4 this year and I think that is a mistake, though. It's Wade Phillips' defense and he's always done a good job as D-Coordinator. But I think you have to keep Mario Williams on at DE in a 4-3 to maximize his impact, he is just a superstar.