SportsWrath

LeSean McCoy: "Osi is overrated and soft"

JMFP

You always try and dice things up in your favor. :rolleyes:

Those losses, in those fashions, are definitely enough fuel to want to beat them. He said EXTRA fire power.

nobody is dicing anything up...the dog was merely pointing out something that doesn't make sense, and even went so far as to be sure to point out it wasn't a giant thing, just a sports thing in general...so touchy...and the season isn't even close to starting as of yet.

nobody is dicing anything up...the dog was merely pointing out something that doesn't make sense, and even went so far as to be sure to point out it wasn't a giant thing, just a sports thing in general...so touchy...and the season isn't even close to starting as of yet.

Naw, not touchy. Reading posts on a message board can be deceiving. I was just givin ya crap. :) I thought it was clear he said EXTRA fire. Im pretty sure every player on BIGBLUE wants to beat that team worse than any other.

There gonna run sweeps with McCoy right at Osi and our non exsistent SLB. For the guys that said McCoy is not one of the top ten RB's, you guys were right...he is one of the top five RB's in the NFL, easily.

Lets not get out of hand just yet bigblue. He aint top 5 yet. I still got Peterson, Johnson, MJD, S Jackson, and even though last yr was not indicative of it, F Gore ahead of him. And after the last 2 years, Id say Arian Foster was better. Will he surpass some, if not most of those? Im thinkin' he will. But not yet.

Lets not get out of hand just yet bigblue. He aint top 5 yet. I still got Peterson, Johnson, MJD, S Jackson, and even though last yr was not indicative of it, F Gore ahead of him. And after the last 2 years, Id say Arian Foster was better. Will he surpass some, if not most of those? Im thinkin' he will. But not yet.

Jamaal Charles is probably ahead of him too. Charles would be fifth followed by McCoy. Charles had 6.4 ypc :o 1.672 total yards is pretty impressive for McCoy. 1,082 yards rushing is impressive, playing for a team that likes to throw it. Same with Charles, Haley likes to throw, Charles would be killing teams and then they just stopped giving it too him.

There gonna run sweeps with McCoy right at Osi and our non exsistent SLB. For the guys that said McCoy is not one of the top ten RB's, you guys were right...he is one of the top five RB's in the NFL, easily.

alright then, below is 14 RB in the league.. Which five you think can't match up to McCoy? i seriously don't think he can crack the top 10 list right now...

Rashard Mendenhall

Cedric Benson

Frank Gore

DeAngelo Williams

Jonathan Stewart

Maurice Jones-Drew

Ray Rice

Steven Jackson

Adrian Peterson

Chris Johnson

Michael Turner

Jamall Charles

Adrian Foster

Peyton Hillis

alright then, below is 14 RB in the league.. Which five you think can't match up to McCoy? i seriously don't think he can crack the top 10 list right now...

Rashard Mendenhall

Cedric Benson

Frank Gore

DeAngelo Williams

Jonathan Stewart

Maurice Jones-Drew

Ray Rice

Steven Jackson

Adrian Peterson

Chris Johnson

Michael Turner

Jamall Charles

Adrian Foster

Peyton Hillis

Mendenhall

Hillis

Williams

Stewart

Gore

Benson

I would say are below McCoy.

I would say Ray Rice and McCoy are on the same level.

Not to mention out of all those players, which ones are on pass first teams? McCoy and maybe Charles.

This.

Osi is a better player than McCoy but he's not exactly a "feared" defensive lineman... he's a speed/finesse guy.

exactly

Osi was FIRST among all defensive players in the league with 10 forced fumbles and 7th overall in sacks. He is there to get after the QB and does so.

McCoy was 13th among RBs in TDs and 14th in Rushing. Meh.

I was reading an article the other day ( I think in the post ) where Osi called McCoy a "twitter gangster" which struck me as about right.

Mendenhall

Hillis

Williams

Stewart

Gore

Benson

I would say are below McCoy.

I would say Ray Rice and McCoy are on the same level.

Not to mention out of all those players, which ones are on pass first teams? McCoy and maybe Charles.

Hillis I believe was a one hit wonder. Hes not ahead of McCoy. Williams, Stewart and Benson are below too. But Gore and Mendenhall I think are better. Arian Foster is the one that could be viewsed as a 1 yr wonder, but I think he's the real deal. Better than McCoy.

Agreed, Ray Rice and McCoy are on the same level.

Absolutely correct. He's dangerous. He is LEAGUES above Twinkle Toes Jacobs and Fumblelina Bradshaw.

Rashard Mendenhall

Cedric Benson

Frank Gore

DeAngelo Williams

Jonathan Stewart

Maurice Jones-Drew

Ray Rice

Steven Jackson

Adrian Peterson

Chris Johnson

Michael Turner

Jamall Charles

Adrian Foster

Peyton Hillis

He's got Mendenhall, Gore, Benson, D. Williams, Johnathan Stewart, Charles, Hillis, and Foster all beat, IMO. MJD would be a toss up, he can be pretty inconsistent.

Ray Rice, Jackson, Peterson, Chris Johnson, and Michael Turner are all ahead of him, but I definitely think Mccoy at the least matches up to the other guys mentioned and is DEFINITELY better than Benson and Hillis.

exactly

Osi was FIRST among all defensive players in the league with 10 forced fumbles and 7th overall in sacks. He is there to get after the QB and does so.

McCoy was 13th among RBs in TDs and 14th in Rushing. Meh.

I was reading an article the other day ( I think in the post ) where Osi called McCoy a "twitter gangster" which struck me as about right.

Nearly 1700 yards total offense, 9 touchdowns total, and 1 fumble is nothing to 'meh' about.

Let's compare, Bradshaw - 1550 total yards, 8 touchdowns, 7 fumbles (6 lost)

Jacobs- 880 total yards, 9 touchdowns, 2 fumbles lost

Bradshaw had 3 times as many fumbles lost last year as Mccoy has in his 2 year career. Definitely nothing to scoff at, my friend.

Mccoy is a much more dynamic player than either one and actually holds on to the football.

Nearly 1700 yards total offense, 9 touchdowns total, and 1 fumble is nothing to 'meh' about.

Let's compare, Bradshaw - 1550 total yards, 8 touchdowns, 7 fumbles (6 lost)

Jacobs- 880 total yards, 9 touchdowns, 2 fumbles lost

Bradshaw had 3 times as many fumbles lost last year as Mccoy has in his 2 year career. Definitely nothing to scoff at, my friend.

Mccoy is a much more dynamic player than either one and actually holds on to the football.

Yeah, as much as it pains me, McCoys better. But if Ahmad learns to hold onto the ball, IMO, Ahmads better. Different type player, but I think Bradshaw has awesome numbers if he dont fumble.