SportsWrath

You know what? Still don't care.

Sephiroth

I still have NFL.com open every morning and the NFL network going on the TV.

I could care less about the lock out but I still love the sport. Not to mention the CFL is starting in a day or two so I could care less about the NFL getting a deal done for the next five months.

There's a weird feeling to this year's offseason... nothing is happening.. no build up.. zombies...

wait, isn't it stupid to discuss this when there hasn't been fa, and there's not going to be a season?

:smartass:

The point of the draft is to get younger, talented players at positions that are aging and slipping on talent. Offensive line in the case of the Giants. Cmon, you're better than that.

Plus, I know you're new, but the guys around here know that I have a real problem with the inconsistency of Jacobs and Bradshaw and think neither one should be the "starter". Unfortunately, it's all we have.

The point of the draft is to get younger, talented players at positions that are aging and slipping on talent. Offensive line in the case of the Giants. Cmon, you're better than that.

Plus, I know you're new, but the guys around here know that I have a real problem with the inconsistency of Jacobs and Bradshaw and think neither one should be the "starter". Unfortunately, it's all we have.

and the purpose of fa?

Dude, there 1. probably isn't going to be a season and 2. if there is, free agency hasn't come yet. We will probably find someone there. Plus, we have Goff who did fine last year, anyway. And at least we have a legitimate secondary.

This is like ripping on you because you guys still haven't found bodies to replace your awful offensive line. Can't replace them if you can't even sign players. Dumbass.