SportsWrath

Think Plaxico becomes an Eagle?

JMFP

I've heard rumblings that the Eagles were interested in the guy.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/05/23/report-eagles-interested-in-plaxico-burress-giants-jets-all-but-ruled-out/

According to a weekend report from The New York Daily News’ Gary Myers, Burress could make a run straight for Philadelphia.

“I’ve heard that the Eagles will eventually be first in line,” wrote Myers, “but there’s also speculation the Steelers, Chargers, Falcons and Ravens could also be interested.”

It appears — on the surface — to be a good fit. Andy Reid’s Eagles took in rehabilitated quarterback Michael Vick, and so far it’s been a rousing success in the City of Brotherly Love.

“I just want to reach out to him and talk to (Burress),” Vick said in April. “We have a very close relationship, we’re from the same area and hopefully we can make that happen in the near future.”

Burress is still serving a two-year sentence for a weapons violation in New York City in November 2008. The New York Daily News reported last week that the Eagles may have interest in signing him.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/05/michael-vick-would-welcome-plaxico-burress-on-eagles/1

ITS ALL GOOD!!!!

T.T., Webby, Fresh Prince, Ross, Bruce Johnson, Rolle, KP, Grant? and our killer beasts down low will have every single team and QB petrified to play us. Burress will break his back against us and Djax is in for a concussion no doubt, and after all that Maclin will be a scared little bitch with alligator arms running across the middle.

not to mention that Hakeem the dream Nicks, Super Mario, Stevey Clutch, and any combo of Barden, Jerrgan, Hixon and Cruz will light the fuck up and unsteady defensive secondary. Fuck Burress!!! Love the guy and appreciate everything he did for us, especially in the 07 season/postseason on that bum ankle, but I have no interest whatsoever in bringing him back especially since we have great young cheap talent at WR that I dont wanna see get messed up by Plaxicos drama and ego.

Charles Rogers could go to the Eagles, and he would have 8 receptions and three TD's against us.

only if the football was a bag of weed...

Plax should have some self respect and not go to philly... i hope if he doesn't come back with us, he'll join the rams..