3. Packers Executive Committee

4. Mara/Tisch, New York Giants

5. Jeffrey Lurie, Philadelphia Eagles

6. Steve Bisciotti, Baltimore Ravens

7. Jim Irsay, Indianapolis Colts

8. Jerry Jones, Dallas Cowboys

9. Arthur Blank, Atlanta Falcons

10. Woody Johnson, New York Jets

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/28755/power-rankings-top-10-nfl-owners

they have been doing it for players, then did coaches, now owners.

i get it- they just don't seem to have their heart in it. at least when SI does something like this, they develop criteria and a grading system.

this is a bunch of bored guys farting around.

i get it- they just don't seem to have their heart in it. at least when SI does something like this, they develop criteria and a grading system.

this is a bunch of bored guys farting around.

This does to seem to be guys going, lets not imagine life without football. We will come up with something football related and voila we get top ten everything. There's no substance to this, the NFL Network is doing top 100 players going into 2011 and there's actually a reason for the list, and it's very good.

This does to seem to be guys going, lets not imagine life without football. We will come up with something football related and voila we get top ten everything. There's no substance to this, the NFL Network is doing top 100 players going into 2011 and there's actually a reason for the list, and it's very good.

Well yeah a list that is actually voted by the players for the players.

It's surprising sometimes who is ranked and where, just goes to show how us fans have no idea what is actually happening on the field.

Well yeah a list that is actually voted by the players for the players.

It's surprising sometimes who is ranked and where, just goes to show how us fans have no idea what is actually happening on the field.

and I take it Blunatic didn't click on the link. Which I didn't do the first time, there actually is a grading system and a full blown article. So I guess there is a explanation, plus I will take anything football. I could watch dogs playing football at this point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33W1hIRKyoY

I went back and found the top ten pass rushers, and I think I came to the conclusion that everyone is ESPN is retarded. Justin Tuck was not on the list and neither was Mario Williams. :o There was like 5 other guys that should of been on there, and five guys that should not have been there

Top ten "sports" covered on Espn.

1) Professional eating

2) Scrabble championships

3) Spelling bee

4)Car auctions

5)Poker

6) The Lebron james Sweepstakes

7)Cheerleading

8) covering some dweebs playing madden in their NFL Jerseys

9)Stuart Scott's ebonics demonstration.

10) Golf*

*this is one's to piss off Golf

and I take it Blunatic didn't click on the link. Which I didn't do the first time, there actually is a grading system and a full blown article. So I guess there is a explanation, plus I will take anything football. I could watch dogs playing football at this point.

of course i looked at the article. and you call that criteria? how about off the top of my head $ spent on free agents/ $ spent retaining free agents / # of winning seasons/ average head coach years/ ticket price/ PSA price/ GM years/ etc?

as i said a bunch of guys farting.

of course i looked at the article. and you call that criteria? how about off the top of my head $ spent on free agents/ $ spent retaining free agents / # of winning seasons/ average head coach years/ ticket price/ PSA price/ GM years/ etc?

as i said a bunch of guys farting.

You were right, not has in depth has it should of been. There was no rhyme or reason too it. Same thing with the other top tens, that I went back and looked at. Bunch of guys not only farting, but I don't think any of them actually even seen a game of football. ESPN named them, so called "experts"

they have been doing it for players, then did coaches, now owners.

They are about to do "Top Post Game Meals".

I'm thinking Kansas City is the odds on favorite...but don't be so quick to take Buffalo out of the running. It'll be a nail biter.

C. Wagon

I'm thinking Kansas City is the odds on favorite...but don't be so quick to take Buffalo out of the running. It'll be a nail biter.

C. Wagon

Top 10 Adult Entertainment Establishments would get a lot of input from the owners and athletes. And it's quantifiable.

C. Wagon

I am surprised they haven't done the top ten things to do.....during a lockout. Oh wait, I found it

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7895620/10_things_to_do_during_an_nfl_lockout.html?cat=14