SportsWrath

Giants Preseason Schedule Released

Mr. P

What do you mean if there is a season? Is something going on?

You havent heard? With the signing of Tiki Barber the NFL is just going to give the Superbowl title to the Patriots so they dont want to waste anyones times. Not to mention Tiki Barber has already been named the MVP of the year plus the offensive player of the year.

You havent heard? With the signing of Tiki Barber the NFL is just going to give the Superbowl title to the Patriots so they dont want to waste anyones times. Not to mention Tiki Barber has already been named the MVP of the year plus the offensive player of the year.

I heard they picked up Blackburn as well, he has already been handed Defensive POY, and fired Belichick and replaced him with Jon Gruden. Not even the Giants can stop that perfect season next year, with the fossil weighing us down.

This just in, Jon Gruden has been fired and replaced by Antrell Rolle. The Giants get a 6th round pick in 2058 for trading the now starting safety and head coach to the Patriots due to some excellent negotiations by the Kraft brothers.

Most NFL analysts are predicting that the New England Patriots are going to go on a perfect run for at least 12 years and have phoned other teams to tell them to "Just stay home."

One of the Kraft brothers has been quoted on his twitter saying "Antizzle Rolle is gonna led us into a goldn age of foosbal". On a phone interview Tom Brady was quoted saying "I've played against Rolle a number of times in my career and this guy obviously knows everything there is to know about football. It's like John Madden and Vince Lombardi had sex and Rolle was their love child who was then adopted by Bill Cowher and Bill Walsh".

Antrell Rolle who was greeted by over 10 million Rhode Island residents when his plane landed at the airport earlier this afternoon, did a quick press conference to answer local media questions. When asked about what he though of the trade from Giants he was quoted in saying "That team is never going to win anything, they have what? Only three Superbowl titles? Pfft back when I was on the championship winning Cardinals, were I learned my team winning habits by the way, we had awesome 4-12 seasons where we almost made a push for the Superbowl. After the news conference Rolle was sighted climbing on top of a team limo screaming "I'm bigger then Jesus" while flipping off the media.