SportsWrath

Are the Giants Fewell tanks empty

Lughead

Rolle also made alot of good plays, and turned down more money to stay in AZ to come here. I know most of you are probably tired of my "blue colored glasses", but I dont think hes doin or sayin anything that bad. He's a member of Bigblue. I would rather have a member of the team put his 2 cents in, rather than some asshole reporter or an opposing teammate.

Everyone else (not me) would rather he shut up and play. I don't care what he says. He produced this season. Don't see Rocky Bernard saying much, and there is a reason for it. Got something to say and you produced, say what you will just realize that in this town you better back it up.

Rolle also made alot of good plays, and turned down more money to stay in AZ to come here. I know most of you are probably tired of my "blue colored glasses", but I dont think hes doin or sayin anything that bad. He's a member of Bigblue. I would rather have a member of the team put his 2 cents in, rather than some asshole reporter or an opposing teammate.

Everyone else (not me) would rather he shut up and play. I don't care what he says. He produced this season. Don't see Rocky Bernard saying much, and there is a reason for it. Got something to say and you produced, say what you will just realize that in this town you better back it up.

I have no problem with him saying anything. It's known that playing for hard asses like Coughlin is like pulling teeth. Seriously light the fuck up Francis... Strahan put it best when he said (paraphrasing) that if you want the meeting to be at 10 then it's 10... you want us 5 minutes early then make it 9:55.