SportsWrath

Every owner is dumb.

Sephiroth

Is there an echo in here??

Or just great minds, thinking alike? :smartass:

I live there and I've tried to root for the Bengals. But I hate their ownership so much, these days I'm more emotionally inclined to root against them - anything to get a new ownership group in here. I'm sick of the black outs and all around craptastic football.

I live there and I've tried to root for the Bengals. But I hate their ownership so much, these days I'm more emotionally inclined to root against them - anything to get a new ownership group in here. I'm sick of the black outs and all around craptastic football.

I know alot of Bengals fans that are pissed and pretty much given up as long has Mike Brown is there.

No doubt, I'm just jealous no one replied to me...only to you :(

:smartass:

Walter's a slot guy, Jones did show flashes and he could be their #2.Andre Johnson still gets alot of coverage his way and I think if they drafted another big body guy it would help them especially in the red zone. Their secondary is bad as well, I am not sure how Quin Glover has a job in the NFL, Kareem Jackson who they drafted last year played well though. They still need a little help in the secondary but, I see them doing DLine in the 1st round.

What are you? a scout? Jesus you should get paid for this :WS: