SportsWrath

Dave Tollefson's Mom Is Awesome

Mr. P

DE Dave Tollefson (sprained MCL) said he hopes to begin running by next week and won't rule out playing in the season finale on Jan. 2 in Washington. If he can't, he may have to answer to a higher authority than Tom Coughlin or GM Jerry Reese.

He'd have to answer to his mom.

"My mom is disappointed that I'm not playing (this Sunday)," he said. "I don't want to disappoint my mom."

He's not kidding, either. His mom, Debra Crocker, apparently won't take a little thing like a sprained knee as an excuse. In fact, Tollefson said that when he got to the locker room at halftime on Sunday his mom was already there waiting for him yelling "Tape it up! I didn't fly here from California to watch you ride the pines!"

"She was waiting down there," he said. "She was like 'What are you doing?' I said, 'Mom, I'm hurt.' She said, 'I don't give an F. Get it taped up and get the hell in there! I don't want to hear this.'

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2010/12/cofield-jabs-back-at-strahans-short-memory.html

I think we need more moms to do this with NFL players.

Seriously, their all a bunch of bitches now a days.

With that in mind, what's up with missing games with turf toe....? Is it really that painful?

I think we need more moms to do this with NFL players.

Seriously, their all a bunch of bitches now a days.

Tell you what - why don't you come to training camp next summer and share this thought with the players, up close and personal?