SportsWrath

does anyone hav ea clip of the Jacobs 79yd Run?

JackStroud

I swear the Minny DB took the inside angle on purpose to avoid being clobbered :rolleyes:

here ya go, jack....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biCB8WoYv6Y

believe it or not, it looks, to me at least, that Brandon Jacobs outran the cornerback (who did take a pretty terrible angle)...and if you watch early in the run, you'll see two Vikings clobber each other! LOL.

That was a pretty innocent "hold" on Pascoe that Aikman is crying for, at the end of the video, too....a little grab but quick enough that it didn't stop the guy from possibly making a play....

I remember Jacobs saying the day before the game DBs did not like tackling him in the cold weather

That guy took a dive

Jack, that may be so....but you're thinking of the Redskins game....no matter what, the Giants were playing the Vikings in a 70 degree dome....

He might have purposely taken a bad angle, which I don't believe, I think he just got beat to the corner, realized he had taken a bad angle, and let Jacobs burn him....Jacobs has got some speed when he gets going....

I remember Jacobs saying the day before the game DBs did not like tackling him in the cold weather

That guy took a dive

i see that every week. giants guys too. DBs avoiding contact. i'm sure it went on before but now with so many cameras and HD, they don't get away with it.