SportsWrath

Tonight game

Treehugger

There will be a re-airing of the Giants vs Vikings @ Detroit at 12amEST on NFL Network for those who don't get a local feed.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

I don't know how helpful this is for most folks here.. maybe UK Giant fan and whoever else is overseas. Not airing the game for people to see is pure bs.

I don't know how helpful this is for most folks here.. maybe UK Giant fan and whoever else is overseas. Not airing the game for people to see is pure bs.

I know some people don`t get NFLN but a lot of us do, especially those outside the NY area.

I know some people don`t get NFLN but a lot of us do, especially those outside the NY area.

Yea I just don't get the midnight timing.. like people are just going to stay up and watch a game that's already been played. If I was one of those affected, I'd just check the score on ESPN and go to bed.

We will be able to watch this on Direct TV NFL Ticket, right? Just like if it was Sunday? I mean, I can just go to my local bar.

Yes, NFL Sunday Ticket will be airing the games. At least that was has been said by multiple news outlets. Directv has been silent on the matter.

We will be able to watch this on Direct TV NFL Ticket, right? Just like if it was Sunday? I mean, I can just go to my local bar.

Yea I remember 2 years ago or so.. a Giants game was to air on NFLN and I didn't have it at the time.. I went to a bar nearby (irish) and I looked like a total stranger.. well it was the first time anyone had seen me there and it was more like a neighborhood bar.. "where everybody knows your name"... everyone was or at least looked Irish.. and yours truly looked Italian... safe to say it was awkward lol. I left the bar after I got a text from my friend telling me the game was on Channel 4 lol.

Yes, NFL Sunday Ticket will be airing the games. At least that was has been said by multiple news outlets. Directv has been silent on the matter.

it is on my user guide. channel 712 on Direct TV.

Do not know if our Albany Fox afilliate will have it though

Yea I just don't get the midnight timing.. like people are just going to stay up and watch a game that's already been played. If I was one of those affected, I'd just check the score on ESPN and go to bed.

I'd rather stay up late than miss the game entirely. I'd stream it from channelsurfing.net but my fiance has an exam tomorrow and needs the computer to study. Also, Joe has his exam tonight and needed to know where to record it. That was my primary reason for posting this. Stop arguing with me. :ranting2:

Yea I remember 2 years ago or so.. a Giants game was to air on NFLN and I didn't have it at the time.. I went to a bar nearby (irish) and I looked like a total stranger.. well it was the first time anyone had seen me there and it was more like a neighborhood bar.. "where everybody knows your name"... everyone was or at least looked Irish.. and yours truly looked Italian... safe to say it was awkward lol. I left the bar after I got a text from my friend telling me the game was on Channel 4 lol.

I went upstate Utica NY for college... try wearing a flashy giants jersey and being asian going into a local bar... guys gave me shit but it was all fun and games... after a few beers everyone seems to be cool. bills fans, steeler fans and jets fans, we all got along. Just need an open mind.

I'd rather stay up late than miss the game entirely. I'd stream it from channelsurfing.net but my fiance has an exam tomorrow and needs the computer to study. Also, Joe has his exam tonight and needed to know where to record it. That was my primary reason for posting this. Stop arguing with me. :ranting2:

lol sorry doc :)

I went upstate Utica NY for college... try wearing a flashy giants jersey and being asian going into a local bar... guys gave me shit but it was all fun and games... after a few beers everyone seems to be cool. bills fans, steeler fans and jets fans, we all got along. Just need an open mind.

Yea I don't think it was about the teams.. I think it has more to do with Irish vs Italian.. who knows lol.

This is not good .Nas.....i can't watch it live over here either ......and NFL Gamepass doesnt seem to be showing it ( except in achive later )

bollocks ......i will be listening live on good old FIELD PASS and with you guys online ....until 4 am i suppose

GO GIANTS

This is not good .Nas.....i can't watch it live over here either ......and NFL Gamepass doesnt seem to be showing it ( except in achive later )

bollocks ......i will be listening live on good old FIELD PASS and with you guys online ....until 4 am i suppose

GO GIANTS

.........and i just heard that FAVRE is OUT of the game officially !

Sorry tree, if that was me, the wedding would be off. I'm just saying.