SportsWrath

Dave Tollifson gets no credit but

JackStroud

I always liked Cedric Jones aka "One eye". Must have been an interesting meeting when they working up there draft board.

Well we have the 5th pick overall. Can we get a guy with one eye here??

I was only 8, but looking back at it. That was a draft where it was the top 4 picks and everyone else.

We just had to get that everyone else pick. Of course, we could have drafted Ray Lewis or Marvin Harrison.

Atleast we got Toomer in the 2nd round.

I was only 8, but looking back at it. That was a draft where it was the top 4 picks and everyone else.

We just had to get that everyone else pick. Of course, we could have drafted Ray Lewis or Marvin Harrison.

Atleast we got Toomer in the 2nd round.

i believe Jones eye got damaged in pre season practice. One of the OL's poked him.

i believe Jones eye got damaged in pre season practice. One of the OL's poked him.

negative. He had cornea replacement surgery while in college and then reinjured his eye screwing around with friends a couple of months before the draft.

if you paid attention you would realize Tollifson is no back up....hes in the regular rotation

dline is not like oline....they are regularly rotated

Hey backup or not, he plays with a high motor. Certainly an unsung hero on the team.