SportsWrath

Webster left practice

so-cal dub

I cant take this 2nd half collapse shit anymore. wtf??? :unsure:

We'll be fine. We got a couple of guys banged up.. it's better they get to heal now than later in the season. Injuries are part of the game. The Eagles just got back Michael Vick. The boys are without Romo. We still get Eli. The game against the Eagles will be tough and a good test for us. But you know what.. who the fuck is scared? This is why we watch.. and cheer. The entire nation will be tuning in Sunday night... let's play ball.

We'll be fine. We got a couple of guys banged up.. it's better they get to heal now than later in the season. Injuries are part of the game. The Eagles just got back Michael Vick. The boys are without Romo. We still get Eli. The game against the Eagles will be tough and a good test for us. But you know what.. who the fuck is cared? This is why we watch.. and cheer. The entire nation will be tuning in Sunday night... let's play ball.

I am doing my best to keep that energy and faith Nas, I really am. I just keep remembering last yr where we started out strong. <_<

We're at the point now where additional injuries to players in significant roles is going to start determining the outcome of the game. You saw it last week. 2 penalties by Kevin Boothe, I believe it was, cost us 2 touchdowns, and the first one (Brandon Jacobs rush TD) led to a pick 6 on the next play. That was a 14 point swing right there, that one play was the difference in the game. For the record I thought starting Boothe over Petrus was a big mistake by Coughlin. Petrus had been working the whole time, is obviously supremely motivated, and then you have a guy that hasn't been practicing and just coming off of PUP that week. Petrus should've been the guy until Boothe had gotten his game legs back under him. That one decision probably cost us the Cowboys game (that and the horrendous game plan organized by Fewell).

Losing Steve Smith has had an enormous impact. Manningham, as explosive as he is, simply isn't the polished receiver Smith is. Manningham had a nice game numbers-wise, but he made a couple of mistakes that cost us big when he did not complete his route to the first down marker.

Then there's Duke Calhoun, who got on the field late and forced the offense to rush the snap because of it.... and we saw the result, the snap was low and went behind Manning. Not to mention O'Hara probably still gets a good snap off there, this isn't Seubert's regular duty.

We need Diehl back most of all. And for Andrews to be able to play at a high level. That back issue is troubling. Even if he plays this week, is he going to be able to get the same leverage, particularly if it becomes a pain issue?

Just with the attrition that we have now, we were in trouble. If Andrews and/or Webster can't go, you guys might not want to watch this one, because it might get ugly.

Get Smith and Diehl healthy, without losing more guys, and we'll be ok.