SportsWrath

Nicks and Bradshaw looking All Pro

JackStroud

yeah that punk returner sucks balls.... man. i'm so glad i wasted my 4th round pick on NICKS!!!! monster year!!!!!!!!

Why was he going after a bouncing ball inside the 20 when he was surrounded by Texans? He has been horrible from the start. What he gives in returns has to be available from other players without the constant threat of a muffed punt.

And why is this Quinn character still on the staff? The ST have been off all season long. They were last year when he was in charge. Bring in someone new!

Why was he going after a bouncing ball inside the 20 when he was surrounded by Texans? He has been horrible from the start. What he gives in returns has to be available from other players without the constant threat of a muffed punt.

And why is this Quinn character still on the staff? The ST have been off all season long. They were last year when he was in charge. Bring in someone new!

Yeah Reynaud is terrible. I posted 2 weeks ago on how he's a terrible returner and now he's becoming a turnover liability.

Yeah Reynaud is terrible. I posted 2 weeks ago on how he's a terrible returner and now he's becoming a turnover liability.

its fucked up too, when we got him he was supposed to be a good returner, vikings fans were pissed they got rid of him.

Nicks' second touchdown of the game, which put the Giants up 21-0, was something that Giants didn't really work on in practice. But it is an example of how Manning has the ear of his receivers.

"I got all the receivers in the film room on Friday and I said this is what's going to happen. The safety is going to bite down on the (running) back. I told the back to get out and get that safety's attention. I gave a little pump fake and I found Hakeem wide open in the back of the end zone," Manning said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2010/10/11/2010-10-11_hakeems_dream_day_12_catches.html#ixzz124P5Ed7B

Why was he going after a bouncing ball inside the 20 when he was surrounded by Texans? He has been horrible from the start. What he gives in returns has to be available from other players without the constant threat of a muffed punt

if you're talking about the punt that the texans first tried to down inside the 5 and was later called a touchback, he had nothing to lose after they touched it first.

however, if you muff a fair catch with no wind, you can't be back there.

if you're talking about the punt that the texans first tried to down inside the 5 and was later called a touchback, he had nothing to lose after they touched it first.

however, if you muff a fair catch with no wind, you can't be back there.

Yeah he should have pulled a Gary Reasons and tapped or even kicked the ball downfield....wherever the ball landed they could have taken as the scrimmage line. Once the kicking team touches it...even if the receiving team later fumbles it ....it still remains the receiving team's ball. Hence the reason why there is usually a crowd of the kicking teams guys around the ball as it is downed.

Nicks' second touchdown of the game, which put the Giants up 21-0, was something that Giants didn't really work on in practice. But it is an example of how Manning has the ear of his receivers.

"I got all the receivers in the film room on Friday and I said this is what's going to happen. The safety is going to bite down on the (running) back. I told the back to get out and get that safety's attention. I gave a little pump fake and I found Hakeem wide open in the back of the end zone," Manning said.

Good find. After that TD you could see from the interaction between Gilbride and Eli that they had just exposed something that they'd talked about before. It hit me like a ton of bricks during the game, I just wasn't sure what it was they had exposed.

Now we know. Good stuff.

-Z