SportsWrath

Time to trade Jacobs to a team that will use him.

JMFP

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

three minutes and 28 seconds of highlights and NOT ONCE was there a clip of him running over anyone other than a little dback with a minimum 10 yard head start without being touched...the dog loves it. most of his highlights are him celebrating 1 yard TD runs or him picking on players half his size...what a waste! priceless...truly priceless...thanks for the memories indeed! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Guess they missed the clip where he bitch slapped Ed Reed and Ray Lewis on the same play.

Guess they missed the clip where he bitch slapped Ed Reed and Ray Lewis on the same play.

the dog guesses so, unless you are referring to the clip where the big strong guy dips his shoulder and ed reed flies over him...ray lewis is then blocked by someone else out of the play...if that is not what you are referring to, well then the dog sure hopes you can dig that clip up....

HA HA HA HA...jacobs was and is a fraud....HA HA HA...

the dog guesses so, unless you are referring to the clip where the big strong guy dips his shoulder and ed reed flies over him...ray lewis is then blocked by someone else out of the play...if that is not what you are referring to, well then the dog sure hopes you can dig that clip up....

No, I re-watched the play.

Ed Reed tried to pretty much take his head off and fails.

The next play Jacobs ran straight at Lewis and Lewis failed.

shit dog gets a woody over the misfortune of others. healthy psychological makeup there, lonely guy. thumbsup.gif

No, I re-watched the play.

Ed Reed tried to pretty much take his head off and fails.

The next play Jacobs ran straight at Lewis and Lewis failed.

absolutely...he fails because jacobs dips his shoulder, and reed goes flying over him. the dog's vaild point: jacobs did not run through him (as he rarely does, but people like yourself choose to see it that way, thus building the mystique of a painfully average back whose talk and rep was far superior than what he has brought to the table since day 1)...and by the way, reed is a d-back, which again, had the big tough mean guy actually lowered his shoulder and run through him, would only serve to bolster the dog's point yet again...

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

three minutes and 28 seconds of highlights and NOT ONCE was there a clip of him running over anyone other than a little dback with a minimum 10 yard head start without being touched...the dog loves it. most of his highlights are him celebrating 1 yard TD runs or him picking on players half his size...what a waste! priceless...truly priceless...thanks for the memories indeed! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were mocking Jacobs.

shit dog gets a woody over the misfortune of others. healthy psychological makeup there, lonely guy. thumbsup.gif

ahh, the defender of the meek resurfaces. oddly enough, you continue to presume that the dog has issues with lonliness and mental health, yet you continue to attack the dog...doesn't that make you guilty of the same thing?

and for the record, the dog has never bought into the jacobs rhetoric because the dog was able to watch him objectively...but hey, sit back and tell me this doesn't bother you now:

"A lot of money out there to be made," [Jacobs] shouted in the winning locker room. "Free agent, baby."

taken from: http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2008/11/brandon_jacobs_sets_the_tone_f.html

Go ahead, tell the dog you love your big, tough, mean running back who needs 3 attempts to get one yard...but hey, he got his money that he was calling for....suckers.

ahh, the defender of the meek resurfaces. oddly enough, you continue to presume that the dog has issues with lonliness and mental health, yet you continue to attack the dog...doesn't that make you guilty of the same thing?

and for the record, the dog has never bought into the jacobs rhetoric because the dog was able to watch him objectively...but hey, sit back and tell me this doesn't bother you now:

"A lot of money out there to be made," [Jacobs] shouted in the winning locker room. "Free agent, baby."

taken from: http://www.nj.com/gi...the_tone_f.html

Go ahead, tell the dog you love your big, tough, mean running back who needs 3 attempts to get one yard...but hey, he got his money that he was calling for....suckers.

no it doesn't make me guilty of the same thing. i'm an observer of the obvious. you got issues.

again, who cares about money. it's not mine and it doesn't stop them from getting other players. RB's slow down, it's inevitable. It's no big deal- you seem to glow in his demise, sickening really/

no it doesn't make me guilty of the same thing. i'm an observer of the obvious. you got issues.

again, who cares about money. it's not mine and it doesn't stop them from getting other players. RB's slow down, it's inevitable. It's no big deal- you seem to glow in his demise, sickening really/

it does, and the dog loves that you keep on coming. so if the dog has issues, what does that say about your sorry self?

the dog doesn't glow in his demise, because you would have to be good first in order to go through a "demise"...or, the dog supposses, in this case, you can go from average to bad, and that is technically a demise. the dog could care less about the money, but it doesn't bother you a little that shortly after getting a solid win he is showing his true colors even back then? now they are magnified and everybody is on board with what the dog has been saying all along, and what is comical is that almost everyone here is stunned by this...

the dog doesn't glow in his demise, because you would have to be good first in order to go through a "demise"...or, the dog supposses, in this case, you can go from average to bad, and that is technically a demise.

I think you are discarding his 2007 and 2008 seasons, in favor of an injury-plagued 2009 and an absent 2010.

You have no idea what he is currently capable of. He hasn't been given a chance in 2010. We barely saw him in the preseason, for that matter.

He averaged 5 yards per carry and over one thousand yards in 2007 and 2008....his career average, even while playing injured in 2009, remains a very respectable 4.4.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=8524

it does, and the dog loves that you keep on coming. so if the dog has issues, what does that say about your sorry self?

the dog doesn't glow in his demise, because you would have to be good first in order to go through a "demise"...or, the dog supposses, in this case, you can go from average to bad, and that is technically a demise. the dog could care less about the money, but it doesn't bother you a little that shortly after getting a solid win he is showing his true colors even back then? now they are magnified and everybody is on board with what the dog has been saying all along, and what is comical is that almost everyone here is stunned by this...

it says you repeat yourself an awful lot and make very little sense. part of the lonely syndrome i guess. everything sounds good to the mirror. talk to the state appointed shrink about it next time.

nothing bothers me about jacobs. he gives 100% effort. i don't care that he's not a hall of famer. you don't know much about football at all, dog. you think you have all this logical insight but you're really just a punk contrarian.

it says you repeat yourself an awful lot and make very little sense. part of the lonely syndrome i guess. everything sounds good to the mirror. talk to the state appointed shrink about it next time.

nothing bothers me about jacobs. he gives 100% effort. i don't care that he's not a hall of famer. you don't know much about football at all, dog. you think you have all this logical insight but you're really just a punk contrarian.

well, the dog knew enough to forcast the fact that jacobs would never be a feature back that could carry the load way back when. his 100% effort is spotty at best, but true, very few people put 100% into throwing hissy fits, and he certainly elevated that in indianapolis...

well, the dog knew enough to forcast the fact that jacobs would never be a feature back that could carry the load way back when. his 100% effort is spotty at best, but true, very few people put 100% into throwing hissy fits, and he certainly elevated that in indianapolis...

Bravo, now should we talk about all of the "forcasts" you got wrong, genius?

....dude, you refer to yourself in the third person by your message board name....I wish I could remember what I used to call you...The Ned, I think...I picture your real name being Ned...

....dude, you refer to yourself in the third person by your message board name....I wish I could remember what I used to call you...The Ned, I think...I picture your real name being Ned...

this doesn't conern you pele...the dog is just having an on-going debate with blunatic, who appears to have nothing better to do with his message board time than strike unwarrented attacks on the dog...but certainly the dog knows your true feelings regarding brandon jacobs. don't stand on the sidelines now.

this doesn't conern you pele...the dog is just having an on-going debate with blunatic, who appears to have nothing better to do with his message board time than strike unwarrented attacks on the dog...but certainly the dog knows your true feelings regarding brandon jacobs. don't stand on the sidelines now.

you're right, I think he's a 270 lb pile of garbage who actually does appear to be running with a body in tow....and when he's not getting us 5 yards (on a good run) and falling down, he's flailing around on the ground like a child because someone tackled him down by contact after he fell down all by himself....half the time, when he's not getting 1 yard per carry, he's losing 15 for throwing tantrums.

He's big, stupid, and he looks funny.

/dog silence

the dog has never backed down from a wrong statement made...point them out and the dog will glady take responsibility for them. for example, the dog never thought the giants would win it all in 2007. they caught lightening in a bottle, and made an amazing run. the dog was wrong. do you feel better now blunatic? run along, brandon jacobs needs you to come to his defense. apparently the 6 inch heal of his new red pumps got stuck in a grate on the sidewalk...

the dog has never backed down from a wrong statement made...point them out and the dog will glady take responsibility for them. for example, the dog never thought the giants would win it all in 2007. they caught lightening in a bottle, and made an amazing run. the dog was wrong. do you feel better now blunatic? run along, brandon jacobs needs you to come to his defense. apparently the 6 inch heal of his new red pumps got stuck in a grate on the sidewalk...

Dog, why waste time of Jacobs. Most realize he is a fraud now and they will never admit you were right.

Your time would be better spent analyzing the fraud that "plays" QB.

Dog, why waste time of Jacobs. Most realize he is a fraud now and they will never admit you were right.

the dog is too entertained by jacobs at the moment. welcome back badegg. the season is officially underway.

the reason your bold prediction of a big RB losing some steam after 5 seasons (brilliant, I must say- nostradamus got nothing on you) stands out in your mind is because not much else you have predicted is correct. all those other ignorant perceptions of yours get muddled in your pitiful existence of failure ( smile.gif like that one!)

we'll save romo for another thread.

speaking of not backing down from wrong statements........Bad Welcher has returned.