SportsWrath

Know what I saw today?

RandolphScott

I saw grit, fire and the supposed "leaders" of the New York Giants play dumb fuck football.

That is all. Yup, because yelling makes you "a leader." Well, atleast to two people on this board.

Sorry, I didn't see this thread before posting "the most stupid giants team ever" topic.

Suffice it to say that I agree with you.

Now is the time for Eli Manning to take control of his team. Drew Brees or Peyton Manning wouldn't allow this dumb shit to continue.

Sorry, I didn't see this thread before posting "the most stupid giants team ever" topic.

Now is the time for Eli Manning to take control of his team. Drew Brees or Peyton Manning wouldn't allow this dumb shit to continue.

I dunno man, Eli Manning is committing the dumb mistakes just as often. And not just the fairy throw that was one of the most embarrassing throws I've ever seen an NFL QB make, he had Steve Smith wide open in the 4th and threw it back to where the coverage was coming from and got Smith walloped.

Guest StrahansGap

You know what I saw? A 103 million dollar qb throw 2 interceptions and ZERO touchdowns at home vs the Tennessee Titans. That's what I saw. If He wants to lead by example fine, but he better produce or people like me start questioning that dumb hick look on his face after the game.

You know what I saw? A 103 million dollar qb throw 2 interceptions and ZERO touchdowns at home vs the Tennessee Titans. That's what I saw. If He wants to lead by example fine, but he better produce or people like me start questioning that dumb hick look on his face after the game.

Yeah Eli's fault Nicks whiffed on an easy catch, or that Bradshaw fumbled inside the ten, or that Tynes missed.....twice.

That stupid left hand throw was his fault though.

Eli looked none to pleased when McKenzie commited his 2nd WTF penalty of the day.

Just go away.

Guest StrahansGap

Yeah Eli's fault Nicks whiffed on an easy catch, or that Bradshaw fumbled inside the ten, or that Tynes missed.....twice.

That stupid left hand throw was his fault though.

Oh, so I suppose you were satisfied with the left handed shovel pass towards 3 defenders that was intercepted in the giants end zone? Slide and take 3 you dope.

I dunno man, Eli Manning is committing the dumb mistakes just as often. And not just the fairy throw that was one of the most embarrassing throws I've ever seen an NFL QB make, he had Steve Smith wide open in the 4th and threw it back to where the coverage was coming from and got Smith walloped.

It definitively wasn't Manning's fault full fault for the loss but that was ver ill advisable pass and he does throw to bad spots at times. Also that dumb pass, why is it that QBs never throw the ball away anymore? It's like no QB ever wants to throw it away and would rather get an INT.

Oh, so I suppose you were satisfied with the left handed shovel pass towards 3 defenders that was intercepted in the giants end zone? Slide and take 3 you dope.

If he completes that pass (which he's done before, actually..thrown left handed) you and I would all be praising him for making something out of nothing, which its pretty clear that's what he was trying to do.

Guest StrahansGap

Just go away.

Stop sucking on the Manning teet. 2007 is long gone bro....its time to start questioning things about the giants. Things will be getting worse before they get better.

I like how you dont even read someones post and how I said "that left handed throw was his fault"

Get outta here you troll.

Stop sucking on the Manning teet. 2007 is long gone bro....its time to start questioning things about the giants. Things will be getting worse before they get better.

Manning wasn't that great in 2007, "bro."

Please, out of the 30 reasons why the Giants lost this game...he is 25 or 26.

Just go away.

Yeah, Eli made a mistake with that throw.....but if not for that tip by the defender, it would have been a TD. As the QB, it's his job to take his shots.....that one was a mistake....he didn't need to force that.

Still, even with the one bad decision, he marched the Giants up and down the field all fucking day. If everyone on the team played like Eli, they would have kicked the Titans ass.

I'll take Eli Bradshaw Nicks and Kiwi and shuffle the rest of the deck.

I'd put Super Mario and KP in there as well. I don't know what happened between last season and this one but Super Mario has been fucking great for us, KP has played at a high level even after his knee surgery.

It definitively wasn't Manning's fault full fault for the loss but that was ver ill advisable pass and he does throw to bad spots at times. Also that dumb pass, why is it that QBs never throw the ball away anymore? It's like no QB ever wants to throw it away and would rather get an INT.

Yah, I don't get it either. Eli was not smart with where he was placing the ball today. I'll give him a pass on the Nicks bobble (Nicks's 3rd or 4th that was intercepted this year). He made some nice passes, but he made some terrible passes to some bad spots. The interception in the red zone set the tone for the entire game. I can't give Eli a pass for today despite putting up almost 400 yards just because of that mishap in the red zone. That was fucking terrible.

I'd put Super Mario and KP in there as well. I don't know what happened between last season and this one but Super Mario has been fucking great for us, KP has played at a high level even after his knee surgery.

I'd add Boss to that too. That 1st quarter pass was a thing of beauty.