SportsWrath

vs Titans Predictions

Treehugger

The Giants stun the world by coming out in a 10 aces package leaving 1 defensive back on the field, and that defensive back will be non other than Chase Blackburn. Chris Johnson has an average day for him, meaning he will only rush for 125 yards and 2 td's, meanwhile Vince Young throws for 499 yards, 4 td's and 3 two point conversions.

The Titans, after watching sunday nights game will coax Jevan Kearse back and The Freak will have 8 sakcs, and enough hits on Manning to force Eli to yell at his line to block better, but due to the swolen lip, and delerious state this will come out as Hot weather, confusing Jacobs enough that he throws his shoulder pads into the stands in disgust.

Though the Giants will win on the heroics of Matt Dodge's 80 yard punt to pin the Titans on the goalline and Blackburns forced fumble/recovery for a TD as the titans try to run the ball out of the end zone and run the clock out.

Guest StrahansGap

The Giants stun the world by coming out in a 10 aces package leaving 1 defensive back on the field, and that defensive back will be non other than Chase Blackburn. Chris Johnson has an average day for him, meaning he will only rush for 125 yards and 2 td's, meanwhile Vince Young throws for 499 yards, 4 td's and 3 two point conversions.

The Titans, after watching sunday nights game will coax Jevan Kearse back and The Freak will have 8 sakcs, and enough hits on Manning to force Eli to yell at his line to block better, but due to the swolen lip, and delerious state this will come out as Hot weather, confusing Jacobs enough that he throws his shoulder pads into the stands in disgust.

Though the Giants will win on the heroics of Matt Dodge's 80 yard punt to pin the Titans on the goalline and Blackburns forced fumble/recovery for a TD as the titans try to run the ball out of the end zone and run the clock out.

Sounds about right to me. Except I don't think Eli is going to yell at anybody. It wouldn't be very Christian of him. <_<

With game on the line, Mathias Kiwanuka breaks free on a 4th-and-10, wraps up Vince Young... and then inexplicably lets him go, watching helplessly as Young scampers 11 yards en route to the game-winning TD.

You know as much as I want to hate Kiwi for that play, that was the year they implemented the "hands off" QB rules in the league. I can understand his hesitation in bringing the QB to the ground because if I recall that season 2006-2007 had a record number of roughing the passer penalty called that year.

You know as much as I want to hate Kiwi for that play, that was the year they implemented the "hands off" QB rules in the league. I can understand his hesitation in bringing the QB to the ground because if I recall that season 2006-2007 had a record number of roughing the passer penalty called that year.

He thought he heard a whistle too.

With game on the line, Mathias Kiwanuka breaks free on a 4th-and-10, wraps up Vince Young... and then inexplicably lets him go, watching helplessly as Young scampers 11 yards en route to the game-winning TD.

Nope..that will never happen.

They're going to score 30+ so we have to score more than that. Our bend don't break done broke

Chris Johnson better be putting up at least 28 of that, then, because they aren't really a threat in the passing game.

it was few weeks before when Kiwi got called on a late hit against David Carr I think, it was BS especially considering Carr holds on to the ball for two minutes. He didn't want to get another penalty so he let go of Young wasn't really his fault, one of those refs discretion things.