SportsWrath

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME ..............

JackStroud

Two thoughts so far:

A) Dungy sucks. His points are totally generic and add nothing to the telecast. He looks horrible on camera and is clearly uncomfortable. Oh...and his repeated "I would never hire a curser" attitude....shove a cross up your self righteous ass Dungy you lucked into a SB victory.

B) That was one awful national anthem. Whoever decided to throw a guitar in has no idea what they are doing. Totally threw off the rhythm. You could tell easily when those singing along in the stadium were repeatedly ahead of whoever that was singing.

Two thoughts so far:

A) Dungy sucks. His points are totally generic and add nothing to the telecast. He looks horrible on camera and is clearly uncomfortable. Oh...and his repeated "I would never hire a curser" attitude....shove a cross up your self righteous ass Dungy you lucked into a SB victory.

B) That was one awful national anthem. Whoever decided to throw a guitar in has no idea what they are doing. Totally threw off the rhythm. You could tell easily when those singing along in the stadium were repeatedly ahead of whoever that was singing.

How so?

How so?

The opposing QB was Rex Grossman. The opposing coach was Lovie Smith. For a coach who was supposed to be big on creating a good defense the Colts never had a dominant defense. He had years of Peyton Manning as his QB and all he got was one Super Bowl? Lay the blame if you want on Peyton and his inability to get it done in the clutch but the Colts were there ready to get to the SB numerous times, and as I recall there were a lot of occasions where the Colts had the lead but the defense (again, what Dungy was touted for) gave it up.

Dungy is one of the most overrated coaches in recent NFL history.

I love how he said that he would welcome Mike Vick on his team....but wouldn't hire Rex Ryan because "he curses." HELLO....Vick killed dogs!

What a douche.

Seriously. Mr. Christianity has no trouble trying to rehabilitate a dog killer but "Oh my he said damn"...well even if that person could create a top 5 defense...well that just troubles my sensibilities.

Fuck you Dunge.

Seriously. Mr. Christianity has no trouble trying to rehabilitate a dog killer but "Oh my he said damn"...well even if that person could create a top 5 defense...well that just troubles my sensibilities.

Fuck you Dunge.

The 4 words that let him win the Superbowl:

"Rex Grossman (happy new year, btw bruh), Lovie Smith"

I'm convinced Lovie couldn't coach his way out of a brown paper bag.

Assuming that Rex Grossman was so bad that year, wouldn't that mean that Lovie Smith did a good job as coach that year in that case bringing the Bears to the superbowl?

It's like the whole "Tiki is talking shit about the Giants, he was overated as a Giant when you think about it" theme that was going on here when Tiki quit and went on NBC. Tony Dungy overated.................seriously, c'mon already.

Assuming that Rex Grossman was so bad that year, wouldn't that mean that Lovie Smith did a good job as coach that year in that case bringing the Bears to the superbowl?

It's like the whole "Tiki is talking shit about the Giants, he was overated as a Giant when you think about it" theme that was going on here when Tiki quit and went on NBC. Tony Dungy overated.................seriously, c'mon already.

In the playoffs it was clear to keep the ball out of Sexy Rexy's hands as much as possible with Thomas Jones and Cedric Benson.

So what does he do when he's down by a few in the Superbowl...put the ball in the hands of sexy rexy.

rexy.jpg

the same people who say gruden took dungy's team to the super bowl are now saying dungy took peyton's team to the super bowl. just cause he doesn't like cussin.

That was AWFUL. The National Anthem is NOT a solo guitar performance. It is a no-guitar performance. Get a band to play the music and let the singer do his or her job.

I liked it. Much better than hearing another soul sista drag each syllable out for 3 minutes. Oh say cannnnnnnnnn yooooooooooooooooouuuuu seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...