SportsWrath

Angry Jacobs

Magna

Jacobs storms off....

Keeping making him angry media people!!! Please. An angry running Jacobs is a good thing.

That's a good point. He's either going to sulk and burn.... or he's going to be so pissed he gives it everything he's got to prove to all those who doubted him that he's the best. I can't imagine the damage he could do if he ran angry.

This could end up being the best thing that ever happened to him.

"you think im stupid, aren't you?"

Laugh my ass off. Reminds me of Howard Cosell interviewing Leon Spinx. Howard asked him if he learned anything from the last fight and Leon replied, "Yeah, I'm a lot more not dumber now". Still stands (IMO) as one of the stupidest lines I've ever heard.

Tough shit Brandon, you played your way on the bench. Bradshaw just looks like he wants it more than you, and Ware is not too far behind if he can stay healthy.

I'd rather be pulling in 15 million for the year riding the pine than 780K for starting. That extra 14 million per year can sure take the sting out of losing your starting role. There's nothing to bitch about when the company is paying you that kind of money. And the company has the right to tell you their expectations and whether or not they think you are rising to those expectations.

I'd rather be pulling in 15 million for the year riding the pine than 780K for starting. That extra 14 million per year can sure take the sting out of losing your starting role. There's nothing to bitch about when the company is paying you that kind of money. And the company has the right to tell you their expectations and whether or not they think you are rising to those expectations.

I know. And as a Met's fan, I feel the same way about Ollie P bitching and moaning about being mistreated.

Jacobs storms off....

Keeping making him angry media people!!! Please. An angry running Jacobs is a good thing.

the dog is trying to figure out why the media still asks him questions as if he was relevant. Call it like it is, and the way the dog called it the day Barber left: jacobs is a legend in his own mind that is more hype and size than anything else. He can't carry the load long term, he is soft when running against anybody other than a dback, and he can't create unless the line opens gaping holes. end of story. and the dog is leary of anybody who needs to have this type of stuff happen to "get him angry" to play well...please. you're a pro, do the job youre asked to do or accept your mediocrity and move on. he is jeremy shockey reincarnated - an attention grabber that gets exposed eventually for his average at best talent level.

the dog is trying to figure out why the media still asks him questions as if he was relevant. Call it like it is, and the way the dog called it the day Barber left: jacobs is a legend in his own mind that is more hype and size than anything else. He can't carry the load long term, he is soft when running against anybody other than a dback, and he can't create unless the line opens gaping holes. end of story. and the dog is leary of anybody who needs to have this type of stuff happen to "get him angry" to play well...please. you're a pro, do the job youre asked to do or accept your mediocrity and move on. he is jeremy shockey reincarnated - an attention grabber that gets exposed eventually for his average at best talent level.

you can pat yourself on the back on that one ( unless mom's around to do it) eventually an athlete's talent will erode and your prediction will come true. with an RB , 4- 5 years is a safe bet. when you said it though, you were premature. guess that's nothing new. tongue.gif

you can pat yourself on the back on that one ( unless mom's around to do it) eventually an athlete's talent will erode and your prediction will come true. with an RB , 4- 5 years is a safe bet. when you said it though, you were premature. guess that's nothing new. tongue.gif

oh please, his entire "career" has been overblown. people were just enamored with his size, and refused to watch him closely enough to realize he doesn't run with authority unless given a huge hole to do so, and if you could put your ill feelings towards the dog aside and go back and watch him from the early years on, you would see it too. this team is much better off getting the ball in bradshaw's hands - he's a talent. but let's just wait and see. now that poor brandon is really, really mad, maybe he will run through the occassional arm tackle this year...

oh please, his entire "career" has been overblown. people were just enamored with his size, and refused to watch him closely enough to realize he doesn't run with authority unless given a huge hole to do so, and if you could put your ill feelings towards the dog aside and go back and watch him from the early years on, you would see it too. this team is much better off getting the ball in bradshaw's hands - he's a talent. but let's just wait and see. now that poor brandon is really, really mad, maybe he will run through the occassional arm tackle this year...

what ill feelings?