SportsWrath

Ex-Giant Reggie Torbor Is Now A Buffalo Bill

Mr. P

junior+seau+sadness+%233.jpg

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Bills have agreed to terms with free agent linebacker Reggie Torbor, formerly of the Dolphins.

The deal is for two years, though financial details haven't been disclosed.

Mostly a special teamer in his career, Torbor made two starts last year for the Fins and was credited with 37 tackles. He also picked off one pass and recorded a sack.

In Buffalo, Torbor will likely continue to focus on special teams while competing with Kawika Mitchell to be the Bills' No. 3 inside linebacker. Torbor's experience in the 3-4 defense may give him the edge.

Paul Posluszny and Andra Davis figure to be locked in as the team's starting inside linebackers.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/06/05/bills-do-deal-with-linebacker-torbor/

Been thinkin about Wesley Mallard lately. barman.gif

I stood next to a person that was friends with a roommate of his science teacher in high school before, when they came to play the cards. I almost feel like we're family. :blush:

I stood next to a person that was friends with a roommate of his science teacher in high school before, when they came to play the cards. I almost feel like we're family. :blush:

6 degrees of wesley mallard.