SportsWrath

Early press on Pierre-Paul.

Sephiroth

Much ado bout nuthin!

Hell...the newbies don't even know where the locker rooms are yet, let alone figuring out how to get to the playing field or where to park their car when they get there. Not to mention, worrying about contract negotiations, completely new surroundings with teammates they've never met, where they're going to live, family ties, etc.

Give it time. No draft picked player is a bust at mini-camp playing in shorts. This is a "getting to know you" time for players and coaches.

You may be right, but that seems to be JPPs biggest issue is desire or lack there of, He has already quit football twice at the high school and community college level, Not sure how he will handle the NFL, I don't believe he has the stamina the ever start and taking him with the 15th pick is a little risky, its not like 15th overall is just a throw away luxury pick. Not trying to be negative or say I know more then Jerry Reese, but I also am not going to be a Reese stooge and like the pick just cause he made it, I just don't see it with this kid.