SportsWrath

I MAY end up as a Giants fan after all.

Sephiroth

So after John Mara basically told my family to go fuck themselves unless 20 grand fell out of the sky and that they would NOT be moving us to a different, more affordable part of the stadium, we got a phone call today. From what my father says, it went like this:

NYG Rep: We still have tickets available in the upper tier! As a valuable season ticket holder, we want to give you an extra crack at them!

Dad: You told us that months ago. Then you said they weren't available. Now they're available again. I think you're having a hard time getting rid of tickets and you're coming back with your tail between your legs looking to be bailed out.

NYG Rep: Uh, yeah... pretty much.

Dad: Where are the seats, and what is the deal?

NYG Rep: Third tier, 20-yard-line seats, 1K PSL licences each for all four.

Dad: I want a payment plan, too. Not all the money up front like you guys wanted earlier.

NYG Rep: OK.

Dad: Let me ask my son what he thinks too and I'll call you back. Plus, I want to be introduced at halftime of the home opener and have John Mara kiss my naked, hairy ass in front of the whole stadium. And my son wants to fuck his daughter.

NYG Rep: Deal.

OK, so I made those last two parts up, but I told him to get 'em if he can get 'em. If we somehow get fucked AGAIN though, it's goodbye forever.... they've given us like six different stories at this point.

So after John Mara basically told my family to go fuck themselves unless 20 grand fell out of the sky and that they would NOT be moving us to a different, more affordable part of the stadium, we got a phone call today. From what my father says, it went like this:

NYG Rep: We still have tickets available in the upper tier! As a valuable season ticket holder, we want to give you an extra crack at them!

Dad: You told us that months ago. Then you said they weren't available. Now they're available again. I think you're having a hard time getting rid of tickets and you're coming back with your tail between your legs looking to be bailed out.

NYG Rep: Uh, yeah... pretty much.

Dad: Where are the seats, and what is the deal?

NYG Rep: Third tier, 20-yard-line seats, 1K PSL licences each for all four.

Dad: I want a payment plan, too. Not all the money up front like you guys wanted earlier.

NYG Rep: OK.

Dad: Let me ask my son what he thinks too and I'll call you back. Plus, I want to be introduced at halftime of the home opener and have John Mara kiss my naked, hairy ass in front of the whole stadium. And my son wants to fuck his daughter.

NYG Rep: Deal.

OK, so I made those last two parts up, but I told him to get 'em if he can get 'em. If we somehow get fucked AGAIN though, it's goodbye forever.... they've given us like six different stories at this point.

Fuck you ....you fucking Druid....I told you...include me in on the daughter debasement. After I finished with her ass she would smash every mirror in sight and scream in anguish at her utter degradation at my hands. :)