SportsWrath

Giants Win 2 of the Top 3 Super Bowls

NFL Network counted down the Top 10 Super Bowls.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-countdowns/09000d5d80f304d7/Top-10-Super-Bowl-games

GO G-MEN!!!!!! :flex: :flex: :giants: :giants: :rock: :rock:

I'm glad the Gmen hold the top spot, but XXV isn't the greatest SB of all time. I'm not exactly sure which one is, but I'm sure there were better games than XXV, regardless of the final score.

Notice how so many of them are more recent Super Bowls?

Free Agency has really levelled the playing field as far as talent goes. I'll get if you look up ALL the final scores in the Super Bowl BEFORE free agency, I bet you'll see a lot more 41-17 blowouts.

I'm glad the Gmen hold the top spot, but XXV isn't the greatest SB of all time. I'm not exactly sure which one is, but I'm sure there were better games than XXV, regardless of the final score.

that was an awesome game, rik. can't think of any better myself. even had the best anthem.

that was an awesome game, rik. can't think of any better myself. even had the best anthem.

I agree, it was an awesome game. Seeing as most of those highlights were of games with last minute drama, I was a bit surprised the Rams/Titans game didn't make it.

I agree, it was an awesome game. Seeing as most of those highlights were of games with last minute drama, I was a bit surprised the Rams/Titans game didn't make it.

Apparently you were drunk when watching the video, it's number 4. :ermm: