SportsWrath

Jim Mora for DC?

Sephiroth

Since Mora's been canned, do we want him for DC?

His name was tossed around last year once Spags left.

I don't know. He seems like a good guy, a players coach, but he can't seem to hold a job. He moves around alot, doesn't he? Plus he'll probably want a HC job and/or a shitload of money.

Unless of course, the Giants are willing to dole out a shitload of cash with the promise of a HC spot when Coughlin retires. Not too sure how I would feel if that happens. The cynic in me foresees a Fassel-esque future should that happen.

No....Hell fuck no. He was a terrible DC over at SF. His team never finished in the top 10. And he was awful in ATL too. The chief set an NFL record for most rushing TD in a game agains him in ATL. he should never got that job in the first place...

No....Hell fuck no. He was a terrible DC over at SF. His team never finished in the top 10. And he was awful in ATL too. The chief set an NFL record for most rushing TD in a game agains him in ATL. he should never got that job in the first place...

you forgot to mention he did bring ATL to a championship game. and he brought the niners from near last in the league to a respectable 13 or 14.

you forgot to mention he did bring ATL to a championship game. and he brought the niners from near last in the league to a respectable 13 or 14.

I like Mora.....as DC........I like his dad as HC

Playoffs??????? Playoffs???????

WE aint goin to no FRIGGEN PLAYOFFS??? Not with ol Tom at the helm

and no DC to motivate the troops

Tom's right Offense is all about execution.....its in the details

Defense is about storming the town, ransacking the village AND CARRYING OFF THE WOMEN

I like Mora.....as DC........I like his dad as HC

Playoffs??????? Playoffs???????

WE aint goin to no FRIGGEN PLAYOFFS??? Not with ol Tom at the helm

and no DC to motivate the troops

Tom's right Offense is all about execution.....its in the details

Defense is about storming the town, ransacking the village AND CARRYING OFF THE WOMEN

Jim Mora has zero gravitas....he'll get tuned out by the same overpaid underachievers that tuned out Sheridan.