SportsWrath

How much do the vagiants lose by?

donovan4prez

you mean back pawed :laugh: don't listen to canada, you go girlfriend :clap:

Actually, I have a bad ass hang nail that's been putting me in a crappy mood all day.... :ranting2:

I'm not sure, but I think that's the answer he was looking for?

Actually, I have a bad ass hang nail that's been putting me in a crappy mood all day.... :ranting2:

I'm not sure, but I think that's the answer he was looking for?

canton bulldogs won like 5 championships in a row back in the roaring 20's :P

You're missing the point that the NFL today is grossly different than the NFL even in the 90s, "the Dog", which I was trying to imply by not wasting my time looking beyond 1990 where repeat champions happened occasionally.

And while you try to undermine me, you do validate my point that dynasties and repeat championships are neigh impossible this day and age. So somewhere in that numskull of yours you realized the point I was trying to make all along. Meaning you just wanted to be an obnoxious dick hole (the kind the burn when you pee).

(Hint: "10 years" is hyperbole, ya fuckin nutcase)

wow...you are such a tight little guy. what part of the dog agreeing with the overarching albeit simplistic point that you were making didn't you understand? you consistently are correcting others posts here, and yet the dog merely points out to you that there are actually quite a few NFL teams that have been back to the super bowl within a ten year period, contrary to what you were stating. if you are looking at just repeat champions, well that is more rare. if you are looking at teams getting back to the superbowl in a 10 year time period, as you initially stated, well that is much more common...the dog was just saying...relax...breath...life is too short...

wow...you are such a tight little guy. what part of the dog agreeing with the overarching albeit simplistic point that you were making didn't you understand? you consistently are correcting others posts here, and yet the dog merely points out to you that there are actually quite a few NFL teams that have been back to the super bowl within a ten year period, contrary to what you were stating. if you are looking at just repeat champions, well that is more rare. if you are looking at teams getting back to the superbowl in a 10 year time period, as you initially stated, well that is much more common...the dog was just saying...relax...breath...life is too short...

I wanted it to be seen as an exaggeration and along comes Shitlock Holmes.

I wanted it to be seen as an exaggeration and along comes Shitlock Holmes.

so explain...you wanted to exaggerate that getting to the super bowl more than once in a 10 year time frame happens regularly? or, you wanted to exaggerate that it is rare? either way, you are making little sense. the dog really isn't sure you are well. but perhaps the dog is missing your point, so if you are willing, kindly spell it out...much appreciated.

I hate predictions... I just hope we win.. and if we do, watch our confidence skyrocket... and be the hottest team in the NFL. Let's not forget all the injuries especially on the defensive side of the ball... remember our new guys had to get their feet wet... Goff had a decent first start... Ross is pluggin a weakness nicely... Hopefully Webster gets out of his slump.. if u call it that... and watch our DL rotatioin work out for the better... but only if we win Sunday night.

Have to agree with Storm here. There is no reason for any of us to start homing like nobody's business. Yes, we got the win against Dallas. Will we get the win against Philly - Im only going to say 25-75 (hoping they prove me wrong). They havent fixed a lot of issues yet and even if by some miracle we make it to the playoffs, I dont think we have it in us to go deep.

My heart says yes, but my mind says no.

Hey Donovan....How have you been

but don't get too swell headed here:rolleyes:

BaddEgg came on here last week full of bluff and bluster and unfortunately we probably won't see him again until just before they lose their annual 1st playoff game

Were looking forward to a competitive game

The Giants team you will see Sunday is not the one you saw last time.....there have been numerous personnel changes and despite the final score last week with a last second prevent D TD by Dallas...In fact, we kicked their Butts.......holding them to 24 yds and 1 yd per carry

Our D is beginning to swarm, and our offense is in high gear (Jacobs and Bradshaw are back playing at the level they did our last SB year

Actually our teams are playing very similar on both sides of the ball

it might come down to who has a better game Eli or McNabb

It might come down to who has a better game Eli or McNabb

It will come down to the O scoring 30+ points just like all the games the Giants have won against real opponents. The Eagles will definitely get close to 30 points, if not over, so if Eli and the O don't bring their A game then it's over.

It will come down to the O scoring 30+ points just like all the games the Giants have won against real opponents. The Eagles will definitely get close to 30 points, if not over, so if Eli and the O don't bring their A game then it's over.

hmmm.......... maybe, maybe not

your forgetting that was the 1st week that D played together .....they will improve hopefully on pass defense

also your forgetting the turnover battle and special teams play

Kevin Boss did not figure in Dallas.......Phily might overlook him in an effort to shut down our 3 young WRs

McNabb does not play well when you get to him early......that too could happen.......if the Eagles face the same stone wall the Cowboys faced in the running game

it could be a rout......not predicting that but its possible if we scheme to blitz Donovan and mix it up with tight zone

hmmm.......... maybe, maybe not

No it will. If the Giants don't score 30+ points it's a loss. The Giants have not won a game yet against a good team without scoring 30+ points. The D will allow a minimum 28 points so the O is going to have to play great or it's over. Also the D is not bringing enough pressure, didn't last year either against McNabb, to shutdown the Eagles O. I sincerely hope the D finally plays to it's potential but considering how badly they usually play and we are already this deep into the season I don't see any miracle D showing up anytime soon.

No it will. If the Giants don't score 30+ points it's a loss. The Giants have not won a game yet against a good team without scoring 30+ points. The D will allow a minimum 28 points so the O is going to have to play great or it's over. Also the D is not bringing enough pressure, didn't last year either against McNabb, to shutdown the Eagles O. I sincerely hope the D finally plays to it's potential but considering how badly they usually play and we are already this deep into the season I don't see any miracle D showing up anytime soon.

Eagles are pretty banged up and the weather is supposed to be a factor, right? I don't think it will be that high scoring - but what do i know?

Hey Donovan....How have you been

but don't get too swell headed here:rolleyes:

BaddEgg came on here last week full of bluff and bluster and unfortunately we probably won't see him again until just before they lose their annual 1st playoff game

Were looking forward to a competitive game

The Giants team you will see Sunday is not the one you saw last time.....there have been numerous personnel changes and despite the final score last week with a last second prevent D TD by Dallas...In fact, we kicked their Butts.......holding them to 24 yds and 1 yd per carry

Our D is beginning to swarm, and our offense is in high gear (Jacobs and Bradshaw are back playing at the level they did our last SB year

Actually our teams are playing very similar on both sides of the ball

it might come down to who has a better game Eli or McNabb

I don't see the cowboys making the playoffs if we beat the Eagles. The boys have a tough schedule and I see the Giants and Eagles making the playoffs... not dallas... maybe next year?

I don't see a high scoring affiar... the weather will be brutal and I think our D will play better seeing how the likes of Goff and Rouse are only getting better. And I think our D-Line will key in on stopping the run and will be in McNabb's face all night.

I don't see the cowboys making the playoffs if we beat the Eagles. The boys have a tough schedule and I see the Giants and Eagles making the playoffs... not dallas... maybe next year?

Who do you see in the Playoffs Nas?

New Orleans

Minnesota

Giants

Cards

WC

Philadelphia

Green Bay?

I'd say more likely the Cowboys

AFC

Colts

Broncos

Dolphins

Bengals

WC

Chargers

Jets or NE

SB Giants Vs Colts

SB Winner Giants 33-27

Who do you see in the Playoffs Nas?

New Orleans

Minnesota

Giants

Cards

WC

Philadelphia

Green Bay?

I'd say more likely the Cowboys

AFC

Colts

Broncos

Dolphins

Bengals

WC

Chargers

Jets or NE

SB Giants Vs Colts

SB Winner Giants 33-27

Don't care about the AFC, but that's how I see it. Dallas got a tough schedule and they have scum bags on their team like influenza adams.

Eagles are pretty banged up and the weather is supposed to be a factor, right? I don't think it will be that high scoring - but what do i know?

Well if the Ds tackling is as good as last time the Eagles played the Giants it's not going to matter if it's the ice bowl. Fuck Weaver a FB ran for 75 yards on this outstanding D. :ranting2: I am with Storm on how I don't see this magically better D that posters are somehow happy about. Maybe it was Romo's 392YDs, 3TDs or Witten's 156YDs or Williams' end zone prowess with 2TDs. :confused: The same Williams that Owens wants to beat because he is challenging the elite of WRs? The D is as terrible as usual and the O will have to pull out a win again.

what about holding dallas to virtually no yds rushing dont you guys understand

Coughlin himself csame out yesterday and said the rushing game and rush D were THE most important stats in a football game period

Passing yds are sporadic and cannot consistently move the chains