SportsWrath

Badd fickin Egg

*SDMF*

Very true. I rarely have anything negative to say about Giants fans personally.

Where have I been? Where have you people been?

There are 2 reasons I did not post after the Greenbay game:

1) I stopped by but knobody was here. I don't know what has happened but it seems that the traffic is definetly down this season. I'm guessing you lost one fan to the Arizona bandwagon, but the rest are MIA...

2) The Giants and there overrated inaccurate QB are not going anywhere this season. They will most likely beat a Michael Turneless Atlanta team, they will lose to Denver, and they will lose to an 8-3 Cowboys team -- the nail in the coffin. Really nothing to discuss here.

yah, people don't typically post....well, when there's no new posts, especially after a bye week, braniac.

Denver isn't that good. Kyle Orton is their QB. LOL. Oh, and their defense has been exposed. Actually, I'm glad we're playing Denver this late in the season.

yah, people don't typically post....well, when there's no new posts, especially after a bye week, braniac.

Denver isn't that good. Kyle Orton is their QB. LOL. Oh, and their defense has been exposed. Actually, I'm glad we're playing Denver this late in the season.

I'm hoping they win this week. If they lose this week (and they probably will, especially if Chris Simms starts), I don't want them to break a 4 game skid at home on Thanksgiving. That would be a horrible start to the holidays.

Very true. I rarely have anything negative to say about Giants fans personally.

Where have I been? Where have you people been?

There are 2 reasons I did not post after the Greenbay game:

1) I stopped by but knobody was here. I don't know what has happened but it seems that the traffic is definetly down this season. I'm guessing you lost one fan to the Arizona bandwagon, but the rest are MIA...

2) The Giants and there overrated inaccurate QB are not going anywhere this season. They will most likely beat a Michael Turneless Atlanta team, they will lose to Denver, and they will lose to an 8-3 Cowboys team -- the nail in the coffin. Really nothing to discuss here.

But nobody was here...... :rolleyes: Get the fuck outta here you bandwagon dipshit. What a lame excuse that was.