SportsWrath

Something to Consider...

Storm

he's a good example of the inconsistency in the NFC East. That's why the Giants still have a chance.

True, Reid was a bad example that happened to get his team really well prepared for us Giants in that week...other times he's a big dolt, though, definitely.

I really just don't think our guys have been coming out ready to play...

Its quite simple really. Gilbride is retarded. And that fucker's spastic ass takes over a minute to look at the play book and shit out a pathetic play. By the time bumbling dipshit gets the play across to the Offense, there is ly like 5 sec left on the playclock and hence Eli ends up snapping the ball directly at the 1 or the 0 - completely letting the defense get a push on the OL since they dont even have to guess even for a split second as to when the ball is going to be snapped.

Its quite simple really. Gilbride is retarded. And that fucker's spastic ass takes over a minute to look at the play book and shit out a pathetic play. By the time bumbling dipshit gets the play across to the Offense, there is ly like 5 sec left on the play clock and hence Eli ends up snapping the ball directly at the 1 or the 0 - completely letting the defense get a push on the OL since they dont even have to guess even for a split second as to when the ball is going to be snapped.

I think it's Eli's 18 check downs that are the problem. The guy is constantly changing plays. He barely ever just goes up and runs the called play.

I think it's Eli's 18 check downs that are the problem. The guy is constantly changing plays. He barely ever just goes up and runs the called play.

Well that maybe because he sees defenses pretty much knowing what plays we're gonna run.. so he tries to change.. I wouldn't hold it against him. We're a team built on sustaining drives... milking the clock n tiring opposing defenses... we lose shoot outs.

It's all part of the same problem. The offensive playcalling always takes too long. No way we should be getting constant delay-of-game penalties.

It still amazes me to this day that we actually won a Super Bowl with Gilbride.

As I wrote in another post....the Giants win despite their coaching....not because of it..... :smartass: Read the article on the running backs coach trying to treat jacobs as if he is Ward.... :jerkoff: