• Defensive Coordinator
    • Eli Manning
    • CC Brown
    • Larry Tynes
    • Tom Coughlin
    • Antonio Pierce
    • Brandon Jacobs
    • All WR's

Terrell Thomas was mentioned as a potential 'tweener' when he was drafted, but with the injury to Aaron Ross we need him at corner.

And if you think CC Brown is slow getting to the sidelines, wait until you see Aaron Rouse.

I did, when he was too slow to stop the 66 yard TD run in the 4th.

Terrell Thomas was mentioned as a potential 'tweener' when he was drafted, but with the injury to Aaron Ross we need him at corner.

And if you think CC Brown is slow getting to the sidelines, wait until you see Aaron Rouse.

We got people.. I don't care about rouse... we have CBs... or anyone from the parctice squad. I don't even know why CC is in the NFL...

We got people.. I don't care about rouse... we have CBs... or anyone from the parctice squad. I don't even know why CC is in the NFL...

Actually CC's first 3-4 seasons in the NFL were actually respectable for a starting 6th round safety but I guess he's been on the downfall since then.

Actually CC's first 3-4 seasons in the NFL were actually respectable for a starting 6th round safety but I guess he's been on the downfall since then.

There's one thing that ticked me off that you guys probably didn't catch. CC seemed to intentionally miss a tackle. He dove head first but not at the guy but to the guys right.. clearly missing him. And when you get beat in a foot race by a full back... :jerkoff:

At this point i rather see Thomas at S and start Bruce Johnson at CB

Thomas is okay in coverage but he's not a great tackler.

Unfortunately, thats true. But there's nobody worth a damn on the practice squad, so the only options left are converted cornerbacks and S/LB hybrids. If its coverage we need, its to the cornerbacks we turn. It might not be a bad play if used situationally, like in 2nd or 3rd and long.

I blame myself.....they haven't won since my old TV broke.

Seriously, though, in addition to everything stated above.....

Our special teams suck.....great move getting rid of our best Special Teamer (Tyree), in favor of a complete waste of roster space (Moss).

Kickoff game blows....seriously, how many more times are we going to be subjected to a weak-fucking-sauce Tynes kickoff followed by flag football tackling? Why do we refuse to sign someone with a fucking leg?

Look on the bright side....we're LUCKY to be 5-3 right now. At this rate, 9-7 looks optimistic.

Yeah Moss and Hixon what the fuck! I would have to say our safeties though don't care if Spags or freaking Tom Landry or Belichick was still the D coordinatoor Brown and Johnson are the worst safety duo in nfl history period

I vopted for D coordinator. I didn't realize till after lunch, and a few beers, that we're playing a cover 2. yeah, our Ss and LBs are crap, but when you don't bump a WR at the line, that's when the shit hits the fan and the middle of the field is a playground. I fucking hate Sheridan right now... almost as much as Gilbride. i need anothwr drink

The problem with the Giants is multi-tiered.

Eli is playing very poorly. Is this due to his foot, or are we seeing his annual late-season swoon a bit early this year? He's like the little girl with the curl...

The Defense looks awful. Where are the big plays? Where is the 200 million dollar line? I'm sorry, but Tuck and Osi need to be bringing pressure and they're just flat-out not. Are they both playing hurt too, or are they just uninspired... or not that good?

And no, don't expect Canty to bring any pass rush to the table. I'll be surprised if he finishes with five sacks this year. We overpaid for him.

Jacobs is running much too tentatively and not seeing the holes. I have no idea what's wrong with him. Get your pads lower and your knees higher, guy.

The recievers drop sure TDs (Manningham) or aren't strong enough to wrestle the jump ball away from a defender (Smith and Hixon).

Antonio Pierce has been exposed for being too slow. How many TEs have to catch a TD this year with Pierce in coverage?

Tynes should be kicking in the Arena League. I have no clue what's up with Feagles.

If we go to 5-5, we need some wholesale changes up front. Feature Bradshaw and bring another back into the mix to split carries with Jacobs, put a practice squad guy or someone off the street to fill in at Safety, give Sintim a shot, and for Christ's sake, change up the fucking schemes on defense.

The problem with the Giants is multi-tiered.

Eli is playing very poorly. Is this due to his foot, or are we seeing his annual late-season swoon a bit early this year? He's like the little girl with the curl...

The Defense looks awful. Where are the big plays? Where is the 200 million dollar line? I'm sorry, but Tuck and Osi need to be bringing pressure and they're just flat-out not. Are they both playing hurt too, or are they just uninspired... or not that good?

And no, don't expect Canty to bring any pass rush to the table. I'll be surprised if he finishes with five sacks this year. We overpaid for him.

Jacobs is running much too tentatively and not seeing the holes. I have no idea what's wrong with him. Get your pads lower and your knees higher, guy.

The recievers drop sure TDs (Manningham) or aren't strong enough to wrestle the jump ball away from a defender (Smith and Hixon).

Antonio Pierce has been exposed for being too slow. How many TEs have to catch a TD this year with Pierce in coverage?

Tynes should be kicking in the Arena League. I have no clue what's up with Feagles.

If we go to 5-5, we need some wholesale changes up front. Feature Bradshaw and bring another back into the mix to split carries with Jacobs, put a practice squad guy or someone off the street to fill in at Safety, give Sintim a shot, and for Christ's sake, change up the fucking schemes on defense.

Extremely well said Seph. Eli, however, is not a cold weather QB generally speaking. Yes he's had some good games for the most part, Eli struggles when it's code. He excels if he warms up... that's why when our defense struggles, I wonder why Eli is sitting down and getting cold instead of throwing the ball to get loose and stay loose. It's a mazing what some tiny fixes too.

Much like requiring one or two Yoga classes a week during the offseason and maybe once a week during the seaons. That alone can eliminate the majority of muscle pulls.. such has a hammy or a quad and the pectorial muscle. I can fathom that would've prevented Eli from hurting his foot... it was to cold and too stiff so it got overstretched. That being said, great post man.. great post.

We've knwon for a while that Pierce is a liability but his talents are rare and unique. He's probably our 2nd most glaring weekness in the defense. I bet Sintim although not a natural middle linebacker can do a great job. Or Sintim Pierce and Boley. Then our first rounder is a stud MLB to take over for Peirce immediately or down the line... if we do not address our safety position via free agency meaning if we don't plan on it, I don't mind seeing us get a stud safety in the 2nd round and if a really good player is available late first or early 2nd round then we shoulldn't shy away from moving up to snatch him. We have a lot of good young promising players on this team.

Say what you want bout our receiving corp has impressed us. How many of you could say they expected this much output from them? My bet is none.. including me. Smith, Nicks, And Manningham (don't worry about his drops, the kid got what it takes. Those three alone make us a threat and Boss is reliable.. and Beckum is gonna play a great role. We drafted Beaty.. not sure how they will shuffle the line but he is meant to replace Kareem McKenzie as he's now often injured and is not getting any younger. Our problmes are in the defense folks.

There two people on the offense I would cut... Gilbride and Moss. That's it. Defense is where it's at. And Sheridan is way over his head. Man I was we can land a stud DC next year. I miss the Giants totally manhandling people.. We're not a finesse team.. we're big blue-collared.