SportsWrath

Joe Girardi

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Ive defended this guy the whole season...but he's really starting to piss me off with his horrible playoff management...and dont get me started on the ALCS roster, having Freddy Guzman instead of Eric Hinske and Guadin and Aceves and not Bruney is grounds for firing imo.

And I dont care how much better people want to believe AJ does with Molina behind the plate..Jorge Posada needs to start every post season game, having at least 3 at bats.

If the Yankees lose this series, which I think theyre going to, Girardi should be fired.

Ive defended this guy the whole season...but he's really starting to piss me off with his horrible playoff management...and dont get me started on the ALCS roster, having Freddy Guzman instead of Eric Hinske and Guadin and Aceves and not Bruney is grounds for firing imo.

And I dont care how much better people want to believe AJ does with Molina behind the plate..Jorge Posada needs to start every post season game, having at least 3 at bats.

If the Yankees lose this series, which I think theyre going to, Girardi should be fired.

I agree Hinski should have been picked before Guzman. If Girardi wants speed, why isn't he playing Gardner? Gaudin and Aceves have proved much more reliable than Bruney, who seems to have been punked out by that asshole Mets' closer, frod.

Don't get me started on the Posada vs Molina thing. If Molina caught more often, we'd have gone into the series with a solid 4 man rotation.

Yep, CC is our ace in the hole. I think Pettite can pull it out if we get enough hitting. The only thing that worries me about Pettitte, though, is he has the added pressure of pitching for next yrs contract, just like he did in '03.

If Girardi gets fired, it should be because he let Hughes lose the pop in his fastball because of lack of use.

I agree Hinski should have been picked before Guzman. If Girardi wants speed, why isn't he playing Gardner? Gaudin and Aceves have proved much more reliable than Bruney, who seems to have been punked out by that asshole Mets' closer, frod.

Don't get me started on the Posada vs Molina thing. If Molina caught more often, we'd have gone into the series with a solid 4 man rotation.

Yep, CC is our ace in the hole. I think Pettite can pull it out if we get enough hitting. The only thing that worries me about Pettitte, though, is he has the added pressure of pitching for next yrs contract, just like he did in '03.

If Girardi gets fired, it should be because he let Hughes lose the pop in his fastball because of lack of use.

Girardi is a young manager who is over managing and learning onthe job

he will have plenty of time to mature with all the talent this organization accumulates

my beef with him was when he pulled that young pitcher for hughes......you dont touch a pitcher that is that much in command