SportsWrath

7.5K Fine

Lubeck

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2009/09/ny_giants_coach_tom_coughlin_s_1.html

One note from North Texas: Todd Archer of the Dallas Morning News is reporting Cowboys tackle Flozell Adams was fined $7,500for tripping Panthers DE Julius Peppers on Monday night. This came oneweek after he was fined $12,500 for tripping Giants DE Justin Tuck.

You've gotta be kidding me. With all the off-field offenses that get players suspended you would be sure to think an on-the-field douchebaggery would warrant a suspension. Honestly this is worthy of a letter writing campaign.

There is no reason why he shouldn't be suspended. And the financial scale of the fines is simply not going to stop him. THE SECOND FIND IS LESS THAN THE FIRST!!!!

While Goodell is rightfully obsessed with fixing the NFLs off-the-field issues the on-field issues are being neglected!!!!

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2009/09/ny_giants_coach_tom_coughlin_s_1.html

You've gotta be kidding me. With all the off-field offenses that get players suspended you would be sure to think an on-the-field douchebaggery would warrant a suspension. Honestly this is worthy of a letter writing campaign.

There is no reason why he shouldn't be suspended. And the financial scale of the fines is simply not going to stop him. THE SECOND FIND IS LESS THAN THE FIRST!!!!

While Goodell is rightfully obsessed with fixing the NFLs off-the-field issues the on-field issues are being neglected!!!!

the first fine was for two infractions. Do the math, this was more...though I do agree he needs a suspension if they are only going to take his lunch money. He wont stop.

I'll bet 7,500 dollars that he does the same thing to Elvis Dumervil this weekend,and Denvers winning that game I think Denvers legit,Dallas also might be without Barber and Jones and Romo still did not look spectactular against Carolina. I love the Cowboys fan spin on Adams too they say hes great he hasn't given up a sack well DUH just Duh fucking dummies

I'll bet 7,500 dollars that he does the same thing to Elvis Dumervil this weekend,and Denvers winning that game I think Denvers legit,Dallas also might be without Barber and Jones and Romo still did not look spectactular against Carolina. I love the Cowboys fan spin on Adams too they say hes great he hasn't given up a sack well DUH just Duh fucking dummies

I guess when your coach condones dirty play then it's okay (Phillips is a douche).

IRVING, Texas -- Cowboys left tackle Flozell Adams was fined by the NFL for the third straight week, the latest for kicking at Carolina defensive end Julius Peppers.

Adams was docked $7,500. He was fined $5,000 for an unnecessary roughness penalty in the opener and $12,500 for two plays against the New York Giants.

"He just wants to protect the quarterback," coach Wade Phillips said Wednesday.

Running back Felix Jones was fined $5,000 for an attempted leg whip.

"You would think you would have to trip the guy to get a fine, but he didn't," Phillips said.

Jones did not practice Wednesday because of a strained ligament in his left knee. Starting running back Marion Barber practiced, but was limited. Defensive end DeMarcus Ware went through the full workout, but was listed on the injury report with a neck problem.

Tuck is worth more than Peppers. :rolleyes: really, i agree with you-commish has to be consistent

I guess when your coach condones dirty play then it's okay (Phillips is a douche).

"He just wants to protect the quarterback," coach Wade Phillips said Wednesday.

Um, except Peppers was running the other way after the running back when he got kicked, ass monkey.

I have no idea why I have so much hatred for Wade-0, but I do. I hate that fucker.

****Deju Vu, I thought I posted this earlier today**** :blink::huh:

He needs a one game suspension. The guy does it every week.

Adams and Landry are easily the dirtiest players in the division, maybe even the whole conferance..

It will probably take another player being hurt by his dirty play for that to happen. Unfortunate. That's why I just hope someone falls into the back of his knees. I have zero respect for that dirtbag.

Flozell could face more than fines

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 2, 2009 5:32 PM ET

When we posted news regarding Cowboys tackle Flozell Adams' third fine in as many weeks, many of you wondered why the NFL doesn't just suspend the man.

According Bob Glauber of Newsday, the NFL threatened to do so if Adams continues to incur penalties in a letter this week. The letter included this passage:

"Future infractions of the type you have committed can lead to increased disciplinary action up to and including suspension."

Glauber points out that the language is typical for players who repeatedly get fined.

But Adams' practices have put him in the spotlight more than most, and any more trips, leg whips could have Adams missing more than a chunk of his paycheck.

Source: NBC Sports

It will probably take another player being hurt by his dirty play for that to happen. Unfortunate. That's why I just hope someone falls into the back of his knees. I have zero respect for that dirtbag.

I would love to see him standing tall in a pile up and here comes the roll up....down he goes like tall timber. See how he likes it. :05-mafia: