SportsWrath

Very nervous about Tuck

jranieli

There has not been one comment by the organization about Tuck. This kind of worries me. By now one of the beat-writers would twitter or blog on some inside information but nothing has been leaked out yet. This cannot be a good sign. This is from Mike Garofalo's twitter.

http://twitter.com/NJ_GIANTS

When I have it, you'll know. Certainly trying. The silence is deafening, though.

Im cool with him sitting out the bucs game. as Ive been saying, the bucs are probably the worst team in football and we should man handle them with or without our starters. Man, the Bucs suck

They are definently near the bottom Spags probably inherited the worst team in football, but Raheem Morris is the next great coach and they can run the ball with Ward and Williams so unless we tighten that run D they could actually be a little more trouble then we would think. They can't stop anybody defensively though either so we should win I just think it might be closer then it should be.

Anybody can get beaten by anybody in the NFL, unless it is the Lions we are talking about. We SHOULD win, but that team is not going to "kiss our rings"! If Tuck needs the week to rest, so be it.... I guess it's much better than missing a divisional game. But I hope if he can play, that he plays.

Please guys, history should have taught us long ago that the Giants are at their worst when they are expected to win easily! Say it with me - this will be a tough game against a desperate team.

I do agree that no team in the NFL should be taken lightly. And I'm sure the Giants woudln't want to lose to the Bucs after shining the first two weeks of the season.. I bet all the power rankings would have us as #1 now since eveyone else lost this weekend. However this team has shown us it can win tough games and it no longer stinks up the joint against what should be inferior teams.

Nah, they are not a desperate team. They are not a good team who should be having a much better record. They put one of their starters in the secondary on the IR today. This is NOT a divisional game. Their season is not on the line, it was never on the line. They aren't coached by Gruden anymore. The Giants easily win by 20 in this one.