SportsWrath

Tony Romo = Danny White

JMFP

I honestly think he's a good QB. He's got at best an average coaching staff who are puppets to a meddlesome owner- and this year he's got a below average receiving corp. He threw some bad passes, sure- but Eli has done that too. It's easy to point to him as a scapegoat but put him on a well coached, good organization and he'd flourish.

I just don't think he's a leader when the shit hits the fan. When the good times are rolling, so is he. When the team is well playing like it is now, he sinks and looks around for someone else to step up.

Everyone complained about the awe shucks look Eli gave you, but he gave you that same attitude when he won as well.

I honestly think he's a good QB. He's got at best an average coaching staff who are puppets to a meddlesome owner- and this year he's got a below average receiving corp. He threw some bad passes, sure- but Eli has done that too. It's easy to point to him as a scapegoat but put him on a well coached, good organization and he'd flourish.

I just don't think he's a leader when the shit hits the fan. When the good times are rolling, so is he. When the team is well playing like it is now, he sinks and looks around for someone else to step up.

Everyone complained about the awe shucks look Eli gave you, but he gave you that same attitude when he won as well.

For an undrafted Division 1-AA, it's safe to say he has exceeded expectation.

Not scapegoating Romo as much as putting it in perspective. I remember Danny White being a good regular season QB that never went the distance.

I agree on the head coaching comments.

Parcells created another contender and moved on. Parcells took a clunker and made a Cadillac, and left the keys in for whoever Jerry hired.

Jerry flipped the keys to Wade Phillips, who drove the Caddy to the drive-thru, ordered a chocolate shake, and spilled it down the front seat.

Not scapegoating Romo as much as putting it in perspective. I remember Danny White being a good regular season QB that never went the distance.

I agree on the head coaching comments.

Parcells created another contender and moved on. Parcells took a clunker and made a Cadillac, and left the keys in for whoever Jerry hired.

Jerry flipped the keys to Wade Phillips, who drove the Caddy to the drive-thru, ordered a chocolate shake, and spilled it down the front seat.

jerry is like al davis- he's threatened by people smarter than him.

jerry is like al davis- he's threatened by people smarter than him.

Yeah... a lot like my supervisor....a great guy if he clearly outclasses you...but boy oh boy...if you are the one outclassing him, then watch out for the undermining campaign and subtle put downs to begin. I and a couple of others clearly outclass him and its like fighting a continual rear guard campaign. :rolleyes: