SportsWrath

"And then Eli went Super Bowl on our Tails"

fringe

About the 3:20 mark

He also says at the beginning that if the Cowboys don't make mistakes, they blow the Giants out of the water. I disagree. Had the giants scored TD's instead of FG's, at one point (in the 3rd, I think), it would have been 41-20. Had the Cowboys won, it would have been our inability to get 7 that would have done us in. His assesment that the Cowboys outplayed us is bullshit. The Giants showed up and played a good, scratch that, great game. I don't know what fans expect (on either side). sure there were blown plays by both sides, that's why it's called a game. If every player made every play, every time, it'd be like watching a tennis ball go back and forth over the net. All in all it was a great game and yeah, someone's gotta lose.....sucks to be a cowboys fan.

He also says at the beginning that if the Cowboys don't make mistakes, they blow the Giants out of the water. I disagree. Had the giants scored TD's instead of FG's, at one point (in the 3rd, I think), it would have been 41-20. Had the Cowboys won, it would have been our inability to get 7 that would have done us in. His assesment that the Cowboys outplayed us is bullshit. The Giants showed up and played a good, scratch that, great game. I don't know what fans expect (on either side). sure there were blown plays by both sides, that's why it's called a game. If every player made every play, every time, it'd be like watching a tennis ball go back and forth over the net. All in all it was a great game and yeah, someone's gotta lose.....sucks to be a cowboys fan.

My sister (Cowboys fan) texted me at halftime saying we were lucky to be in it because Romo sucked in the game, that Dallas outplayed us./ I texated back asking WTF she was talking about because in the game i was watching Eli and co just marched down the field at will but couldn't get the job done in the red zone.

Dallas didn't outplay us, they were lucky to even be in the game near the end.

well you can also say, if they had no turnovers, they would have scored each time. how many punts did they have? 2 maybe? they were marching down the field pretty well. more accurately, both offenses were high power, ours was a little smarter. all in all, i thought the guy was intelligent and gave a fair assessment.

well you can also say, if they had no turnovers, they would have scored each time. how many punts did they have? 2 maybe? they were marching down the field pretty well. more accurately, both offenses were high power, ours was a little smarter. all in all, i thought the guy was intelligent and gave a fair assessment.

He's one of the better Cowboys fans on youtube, I always enjoyed his vids.

That's not necesarily true. They didn't get picked from, say, within the red zone where they would have been able to score. They could have just as easily gone 3 and out. The Giants on the other hand, were absolutely in a position to score and settled for 3. I suppose we could 'if, and, or but' what 'could have happened', all I was trying to point out was that Dallas did not 'outplay' us. He was smarter than the typical 'Giants suck' Dallas fan, and fairly humble considering what just happened to his team.