SportsWrath

Strong rumor that Lavar is a Giant

BiG PiMPiN

Lavar a Giant finally?

I’ve been told by a source (a person who is friends with the Giants PR director, and doesn’t lie to me. EVER.) the Giants and LB Lavar Arrington have agreed to a deal. I obviously had my doubts since it’s constantly going back and forth. And because I’ve been misinformed previously regarding LA.

I took the time to confirm it with a few other sources. One who is a broadcaster, and two others who have asked me repeatedly not to name them or what they do.

All three of those sources also confirmed that Arrington has signed with the Giants. No contract details were given to me, other than that the contract brings Arrington in for six years. However, none were able to tell me when it would be announced, although it’s likely it will be (should be) tonight.

As I stated above, I still have my doubts. At this point, I will believe it 100% when I see it. But if this is the case, I’m as excited as the next guy.

Guest Lockhart
Lavar a Giant finally?

I’ve been told by a source (a person who is friends with the Giants PR director, and doesn’t lie to me. EVER.) the Giants and LB Lavar Arrington have agreed to a deal. I obviously had my doubts since it’s constantly going back and forth. And because I’ve been misinformed previously regarding LA.

I took the time to confirm it with a few other sources. One who is a broadcaster, and two others who have asked me repeatedly not to name them or what they do.

All three of those sources also confirmed that Arrington has signed with the Giants. No contract details were given to me, other than that the contract brings Arrington in for six years. However, none were able to tell me when it would be announced, although it’s likely it will be (should be) tonight.

As I stated above, I still have my doubts. At this point, I will believe it 100% when I see it. But if this is the case, I’m as excited as the next guy.

Yes, My Dog and my drunk uncle Nebakanezer confirm this.

For the people that are about to respond on this thread please dont bash this post. These are RUMORS remember that before you post if you need me to define the term for you I will. He posted this for the sake of discussion. Dont hate, appreciate.

Reported first on MVN Dan Benton is saying he has heard from 4 sources Arrington has signed.

Its also been rumored that Adam Shefter has reported this as well.

A few things I picked up.

A few days ago Arrington's agent told The Palm Beach Post that Arrington will likely sign with the Dolphins, Giants, Jaguars, or Bengals. The agent said a deal could come at any time. "That's just the way this business goes," said Arrington's agent. "You never know when something will get done."

With the recent signing of Adams you would think the Bengals have just fallen behind in the race for cutting the biggest check.

Also in an interview on NFL.com in the media section on the right, Coughlin hinted around that the team still has work to be done defensively after commenting on Free Agency.

Edited by Pizan

For the people that are about to respond on this thread please dont bash this post. These are RUMORS remember that before you post if you need me to define the term for you I will. He posted this for the sake of discussion. Dont hate, appreciate.

Reported first on MVN Dan Benton is saying he has heard from 4 sources Arrington has signed.

Its also been rumored that Adam Shefter has reported this as well.

A few things I picked up.

A few days ago Arrington's agent told The Palm Beach Post that Arrington will likely sign with the Dolphins, Giants, Jaguars, or Bengals. The agent said a deal could come at any time. "That's just the way this business goes," said Arrington's agent. "You never know when something will get done."

With the recent signing of Adams you would think the Bengals have just fallen behind in the race for cutting the biggest check.

Also in an interview on NFL.com in the media section on the right, Coughlin hinted around that the team still has work to be done defensively after commenting on Free Agency.

:rock:

Guest Lockhart

My Grandpa Ignatius, said his dead beloved wife, Isabella has confirmed this rumour from the great beyond - then he farted and went to sleep again.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
If we indeed signed Arrington...I wonder if we still have the room to pursue a DT? Really I don't care if we draft or sign a veteran at this point.

Plenty of money for a DT because they haven't signed Arrington!

Lavar a Giant finally?

:rock::confused::rock::confused::rock::confused:

Guest Carbo
Well, I hope someone signs this over-rated fuck soon. I'm tired of reading about it allready..... :brooding:
Indeed. But let's just hope that someone isn't the NY Giants. They don't need this blowhard on the roster.

Guest Floyd The Barber

the NYG FO has made some bonehead moves over the recent past, but they have since learned from there mistakes...at least that is what John Mara has told me via teleconference last week...this is all rumored and totally false...

they will not sign Lavar Arrrington...

the NYG FO has made some bonehead moves over the recent past, but they have since learned from there mistakes...at least that is what John Mara has told me via teleconference last week...this is all rumored and totally false...

And then you woke up and realized that you still are a know-nothing loser and went back to sleep. Still living large in your FAG 4 dream world, eh Barney? <_<

Guest Lockhart

Got that right - this gimpy, overpaid cancer on the Redskins was given the boot as soon as they could afford the cap hit. He has been a complete waste the last two seasons, both in which he was the highest paid linebacker in the NFL and he can't even be an every down player. The Giants have no interest in this overrated trouble-maker. Of course the pre-teen sheep over on Kniddie.com jump at every possible rumour about Arrington from one of those ruour mil sites that are never right like BBI, Giants101, etc. Stay tuned, as those suckers on the Kiddie .com will fall for another "Arrington signed with the Giants" rumour and eventually it ends up here, like this dumb thread. You could sell those Giant.com clowns a bridge.

Got that right - this gimpy, overpaid cancer on the Redskins was given the boot as soon as they could afford the cap hit. He has been a complete waste the last two seasons, both in which he was the highest paid linebacker in the NFL and he can't even be an every down player. The Giants have no interest in this overrated trouble-maker. Of course the pre-teen sheep over on Kniddie.com jump at every possible rumour about Arrington from one of those ruour mil sites that are never right like BBI, Giants101, etc. Stay tuned, as those suckers on the Kiddie .com will fall for another "Arrington signed with the Giants" rumour and eventually it ends up here, like this dumb thread. You could sell those Giant.com clowns a bridge.

Given the Boot :confused: No he payed 4 Mil to be a FA....Once again you have proven how stupid you are

Guest Lockhart
Given the Boot :confused: No he payed 4 Mil to be a FA....Once again you have proven how stupid you are

He paid $4.4 Million to get cut in February versus being cut after June 1st - either way he was being cut, and his payment was to get cut earlier to make the big bucks in free agency. Now the Gimpy dope is out $4.4 million, which he will not recoup and nobody wants this broken down headcase.

Edited by Lockhart

I've got to give you credit on being the resident expert on being a cancer, seeing as how you and the rest of the FAG 4 are the cancers of this MB. That's all you are an expert at, well, that and being Barney's lapdog. Good, lockfag, good lapdog. Down girl, down girl. Good girl, lockfag. Good girl. :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

It's about that time - the old 9 to 10 AM range when some stupid poster will present the world with a new "Arrington to the Giants" Rumour. For those of you that can - go to the Kiddie.com board (Giant.com) to see them flitter about and get excited for about 2 to 3 hours before they realize they have been had.................for about the 23rd time. Redskin and Eagle fans are creating most of these rumours and they are having a blast - get ready , because the kiddie.com dummies are about to erupt again!

Edited by Lockhart