SportsWrath

The 2009 NFL Draft Day Thread

Lughead

Dallas coming up Hmmmm Wonder if Jerry Jones will pull a Al Davis

He will Probably get Barden

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PASS

Can this team be any more of a joke. Not only that a DB when they already have one of the best but no pass rush to speak of.

Denver has to be the joke of the draft.....trading away next years first to move up and pick a guy that was 3rd round talent and they passed on 2 high quality QB's so far.

And how can we leave the cowgirls out of this contest as the biggest joke.

Tid bits:

As far as Edwards goes.....Cleveland has picked two WR's so far and it means they plan on moving Braylon.....and it's pretty well known that the Giants are the only ones interested. I bet we still get him before we're through. Even the Cleveland newspapers were telling the Browns to take less for Edwards because he won't be any good for them since he doesn't want to be there. I'm still betting we get Edwards.

We're doing very well with Nicks and Sintim so far. Both were forecasted to go in the mid to late first round and a whole lot of mocks had the Giants taking Sintim with their first pick as well as many had us taking Nicks with the first pick. Well.....we got them both.

I think the Eagles are having a great draft. Not only did they snatch up Maclin (I think the best WR in the draft), but they picked up Lesean McCoy to add to their running game. They are stocking top notch offensive weapons and Maclin will help McNabb.

that'd be a good trade for us. We don't have a place to use (keep) many anyway.

I'm just going to say it. we are not landing them with the picks we have this year.

Unless Reese is willing to trade picks in next years draft then we are not landing either of them, which is fine by me.

This has been a good draft so far. 3 major areas addressed, and I think we'll still persue either Boldin or Edwards.

Tomorrow, get some backup tight end, safety help and draft a kicker. Everything else is gravy.

I'd like if the Giants went that way. Safety and Kicker especially, draft some developmental TE who might be like a WR/TE hybrid to help on those spread formations.

No Edwards or Boldin for us, unless they want all of our second day picks.

Reese must feel Hicks can step right into the #1 Spot. Now we still have 7 picks left none of them will be traded we wont move up we wont move down. we will use all 10 picks. Reese basically told Zona and Cleveland Go fuck yourselves.

Reese turned this draft into BPA draft .

We Still need another Wide receiver maybe Barden will fall to us at some point.

Kinda surprised that we drafted for need for a change.

Too bad we couldn't package up 3 picks to some team for their first next year as we have picks we just don't need.

Last thought, I really want the Giants to grab that Ramsey Bardin. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they grabbed him in tomorrow's 3rd round.

Reese must feel Hicks can step right into the #1 Spot. Now we still have 7 picks left none of them will be traded we wont move up we wont move down. we will use all 10 picks. Reese basically told Zona and Cleveland Go fuck yourselves.

Reese turned this draft into BPA draft .

We Still need another Wide receiver maybe Barden will fall to us at some point.

Ha, ha....as you were writing that we drafted BPA, I was typing that this is the first time I've seen us draft for need. I guess we see things differently :lol:

I think we're wasting a great opportunity to land either Boldin or Edwards. Yes I'm very happy with our draft picks especially Nicks... But can you imagine having Edwards/Boldin, Nicks, and Smith on the field?