SportsWrath

Was Plax the best Giants FA signing ever

BurnThePhilFans

Even after the gunshot stuff, Plax was a great signing. If he stayed out of trouble, and helped us this year, I'd say yes. But all time best, no. O'Hara, Robbins, McKenzie, Pierce - all guys that will continue to produce.

From the past, you've got to consider guys like OJ Anderson in the mix of great FA additions.

MIchael Brooks was a nice pickup, as was Michael barrow a few years later. Neither let us down too much. I also liked how we picked up Everson Walls in 1990 as his experience was very helpful in the playoffs. Plus he made a helluva SI cover.

SI-Giants.jpg

MIchael Brooks was a nice pickup, as was Michael barrow a few years later. Neither let us down too much. I also liked how we picked up Everson Walls in 1990 as his experience was very helpful in the playoffs. Plus he made a helluva SI cover.

SI-Giants.jpg

Everson could smell out an INT two stadiums away...lol.

I don't think he's quite good enough, but he's a hall of fame person after what he did last year.

I think he was one of those bubble guys that could have gotten in with a little more support. I think since he spent most of his years playing for a good Broke Back defense with a good front 7 he was kind of overshadowed. Hey that most recent Lucy Pinder photo of yours is DA' BEST!!! :clap: Almost dropped my coffee in my lap....hard to get that kind of a reaction from a master defliler like myself. :blink: :blink: :blink:

I think he was one of those bubble guys that could have gotten in with a little more support. I think since he spent most of his years playing for a good Broke Back defense with a good front 7 he was kind of overshadowed. Hey that most recent Lucy Pinder photo of yours is DA' BEST!!! :clap: Almost dropped my coffee in my lap....hard to get that kind of a reaction from a master defliler like myself. :blink: :blink: :blink:

I'm glad you didn't spill your coffee, wouldn't want the dry cleaning bill for that!. That girl fucking rocks, she never takes a bad photo.

It certainly takes away from my fedor knockout gif.....damn!

I'm glad you didn't spill your coffee, wouldn't want the dry cleaning bill for that!. That girl fucking rocks, she never takes a bad photo.

LOL!!! I would give up my vow of non-marriage after divorce if I could ever get within striking distance of that. Shit she rocks out classic Salma Hayek. :freaked:

LOL!!! I would give up my vow of non-marriage after divorce if I could ever get within striking distance of that. Shit she rocks out classic Salma Hayek. :freaked:

Just don't dress up as a clown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Pinder

Pinder suffers from coulrophobia, an excessive fear of clowns.[21] She is an ambassador for Kick 4 Life, a charity that uses football to fight poverty and disease in developing countries.[22] She is also a lifelong Southampton Football Club. supporter.[23] She has 11 GCSEs and two A-levels.[2]

Pinder is also a supporter of the Conservative Party.

Just don't dress up as a clown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_Pinder

LOL!!! Never a big clown fan...no worries on that front. And I know enough about Conservative Politics to be able to pass muster. "Now my dear I have a bounteous gift for you....its rich...and thick....and chocolate....and it ain't Qwik!!!" :LMAO:

Agreed booh, Pinderr is FUCKING GORGEOUS! But Salma is queen. :wub:

Your former master would let them fight it out...and then as one is about to vanquish the other I would call a truce and put something between them that would inspire ahem...joint action on their part. :)

I remember watching that game. I was happy the cowboys got ousted on that last minute play. :) I think I was like 10 or 11.

Did it cement your love of the 49ers that game. Did you own a Montana jersey for several before jumping on the Giants bandwagon................you've been found out!!!!

Admit it, you got a larry fitzgerald jersey from Santa. :furious:

Did it cement your love of the 49ers that game. Did you own a Montana jersey for several before jumping on the Giants bandwagon................you've been found out!!!!

Admit it, you got a larry fitzgerald jersey from Santa. :furious:

You got me!!! :P

That was back when we stunk, so pretty much the only joy I got was watching the cowgirls lose. lol I learned to hate the cowgirls at a very young age. Because around that time, since we werent good, all I remeber my uncles saying alot were " those fuckin cowboys! :furious: " while we were all wearing giants shirts. I remeber a few choice words for the Eagles too. :)

And although I think Fitzy is a great player, NO, I did not.

No model does because that's what photoshop is for; professionally anyway. Hell anybody with a decent body and rack could be a model. Professional makeup, good photographer and a digital artist and it's a slam dunk.

Check out the wiki link to Nuts magazine in the UK....you can see Ms. Pinder in most of her glory...such a naughty girl. :)

:drool: