SportsWrath

Anyone know this guy?

fringe

WOW! That is hysterical. I mean, I'll admit, when the Giants lost to the Eagles, I was pissed, and I stayed that way for a couple of hours, and even the next day when I thought about it, I would still get irritated.... but this guy?! Damn! He needs to get laid.

And I say hats off to that guy with the glasses. He said what needed to be said. He was just trying to help the dude realize what a huge vagina that guy was being. Geez. That is funny, I think if I was that guy's buddy I would have to slap him in the face hard. When he got pissed, I would say, "Sorry, bitches need bitch-slapping" and then slap him again. Then I would say, "Are you ready to be a man, now, and not a little bitch anymore?" LOL. I'm going to watch it again.

I would say i am a little too obessed but this is ridiculous and btw, if that dork in the glasses yelled at me like that i would of cracked him so damn hard in the face

Yeah the Blubberer needs a little more perspective there....but message to Dork with Glasses...yell at me like that for whatever reason and I will bust your ass and put your fucking face into the fucking dirt. I agreed with everything Blubberer said without the....er....blubbering, bitching, whining and cunt ass crying. I thought some chick told him he should turn gay it was that bad. :LMAO:

I agree that he probably had some alcohol in him, but he was not that drunk because his responses in his conversation with the girl and his recollection of previous games with Pittsburgh and Arizona were coherent as well as having a fairly quick response time. You can just tell he's not that bad off.

Yeah the Blubberer needs a little more perspective there....but message to Dork with Glasses...yell at me like that for whatever reason and I will bust your ass and put your fucking face into the fucking dirt. I agreed with everything Blubberer said without the....er....blubbering, bitching, whining and cunt ass crying. I thought some chick told him he should turn gay it was that bad. :LMAO:

Yeah TBCvP, but you wouldn't get yelled at like that from the dork because you wouldn't be crying like a whiny puss like that dude was. I don't think you would need to be yelled at to stop being a big pussy because you are not one.

Yeah TBCvP, but you wouldn't get yelled at like that from the dork because you wouldn't be crying like a whiny puss like that dude was. I don't think you would need to be yelled at to stop being a big pussy because you are not one.

I hear ya man...I hear you. This reminds me of a story that is supposedly about LT after the Giants lost in the second round in the playoffs to the 69'ers back in 81. Many of the Giants were just happy to be in the playoffs; a first time for the team since 1963. But LT was pissed. He went around the locker room cursing and throwing equipment and was quoted saying "I hate fucking losing...losing is for pussies". Too bad we did not have something like that during half time. I agree with J...he had to be wasted...that or never had a girlfriend in his life...LOL!!! I guess Mr. Glasses finally had enough...I am not as sensitive to blubbering....I have two daughters 7 and 5 years old and every now and then they give the full cry treatment.

I hear ya man...I hear you. This reminds me of a story that is supposedly about LT after the Giants lost in the second round in the playoffs to the 69'ers back in 81. Many of the Giants were just happy to be in the playoffs; a first time for the team since 1963. But LT was pissed. He went around the locker room cursing and throwing equipment and was quoted saying "I hate fucking losing...losing is for pussies". Too bad we did not have something like that during half time. I agree with J...he had to be wasted...that or never had a girlfriend in his life...LOL!!! I guess Mr. Glasses finally had enough...I am not as sensitive to blubbering....I have two daughters 7 and 5 years old and every now and then they give the full cry treatment.

LOL. Well, I hope this guy sees how bad he looked and it helps him get a life/vagina/new hobby/treadmill.

i was like that every football sunday in the '70's. :(

but really, the guy only needed some space- everyone in his face were certainly not very sensitive.

Yes you are quite right....that level of a meltdown about what is essentially minor and transitory bit of our lives...definitely indicates that there is something deeper going on for this fellow. And really....was he saying anything wrong? LOL!!!

anyone happen to notice the name of the author is "thewiz117"...

ya think? :mellow:

He's put on a few pounds.....but manic....check.....paranoid delusions of grandeur ....check.....somewhat ....off....check.....hot chick totally ripping him....check....him having no idea she is doing it.....roger.

Only problem is....nobody from the East Side Tards curb stomped that Barney Rubble looking motherfucker that got up in his face. That would have clinched it.

But yeah....if he was holding a dead dog and if the chick attempting to talk to him was his mom....it could have been him.

C. Wagon.

He's put on a few pounds.....but manic....check.....paranoid delusions of grandeur ....check.....somewhat ....off....check.....hot chick totally ripping him....check....him having no idea she is doing it.....roger.

Only problem is....nobody from the East Side Tards curb stomped that Barney Rubble looking motherfucker that got up in his face. That would have clinched it.

But yeah....if he was holding a dead dog and if the chick attempting to talk to him was his mom....it could have been him.

C. Wagon.

HAHA Hysterical. Good find.

"This team is my life, it's why I live". :LMAO:

Good Lord, this dude would never have survived most of the 70's, 80's and 90's teams.

80's would have given him some relief, with the SB in 86' and then the one at the end of the decade. Or beginning of the 90's...whatever, you know what I mean. But the 70's, he'd be dead. :)

80's would have given him some relief, with the SB in 86' and then the one at the end of the decade. Or beginning of the 90's...whatever, you know what I mean. But the 70's, he'd be dead. :)

good thing he's probably been a fan since super bowl XLII, next week he'll be crying about the Cardinals losing to Pittsburgh. "This team is my life" :cwy:

good thing he's probably been a fan since super bowl XLII, next week he'll be crying about the Cardinals losing to Pittsburgh. "This team is my life" :cwy:

Well, I think the point is, and I don't like the whole "beytter team lost" stuff, but we were in perfect shape to repeat and lost in a really shitty way. I wasn't around in the 70's, but I know well the 90's, and I think the ending of this season is worse than several bad seasons because of the woulda, coulda shoulda, what might have been.

I hope Gillbride comes down with chronic diarrhea.