SportsWrath

Filthadelphila vs Arizona

The system leaves him with too much to manage at the end; every defense can get a jump on us knowing that they just need to wait to 3 seconds left on the clock....shift....wait for the audible and then shift again just before the snap. And one of those pass plays that was on that 1st and 5 series last week was Manning's fault in that he admitted to changing the play from a run to a pass.

Doesnt he only get two plays? A run and a pass? And wasnt it Eli who asked for that kind of control?

Seriously Peyton can come up to the line and call 15 fucking diffrent plays and have 15 seconds left on the clock before the snap.

It could be a combination of Gil taken to long deciding what plays and Eli just audibles whenever but ever since Eli has been under center it has been a problem so I dont know.

I really hope that Warner makes it to the Super Bowl and leads the Cards to a victory. He, for all that he has done in his entire career, deserves a championship ring. I hope that the shitty qb that the Giants have is watching this game and sees what he should have done last week.

USP, you know he won a Super Bowl with the Rams.

Everyone is afraid of losing $20,000 or so for stating what everyone sees with their own eyes.

It's such bullshit. The arguement about "human error is part of the game" but with the fines they are basically saying that "Our officials don't make mistakes." I think refs should have to face the media at the end of each game just like players and coaches.