SportsWrath

I don't want anything to do with the Eagles in the postseason

I hate them as much as the next Giants fan, but they looked scary yesterday. add to that that its probably Reid and McNab's last season. Also, they fought hard to get into the playoffs and look like they are peaking. I'd rather play any other team in the NFC

I hate them as much as the next Giants fan, but they looked scary yesterday. add to that that its probably Reid and McNab's last season. Also, they fought hard to get into the playoffs and look like they are peaking. I'd rather play any other team in the NFC

the eagles are extremely dangerous...the dog does think they tend to get outcoached in key games, but they are peaking at the right time in all aspects of the game...and they create match-up issues for most team's defenses. there is not a sure team in the playoffs right now that you can say has the inside track. they can all be exploited, which will make this playoff season one of the best in recent history....

the eagles are extremely dangerous...the dog does think they tend to get outcoached in key games, but they are peaking at the right time in all aspects of the game...and they create match-up issues for most team's defenses. there is not a sure team in the playoffs right now that you can say has the inside track. they can all be exploited, which will make this playoff season one of the best in recent history....

I don't think that AZ, MN or Atl stand a chance - Its the Giants, Eagles and Panthers. What scares me about the Eagles is that they know the Giants and our stadium very well. We can't trick the Eagles or beat them with "scheme" - only way to beat them is to flat out execute better than they do.

I don't think that AZ, MN or Atl stand a chance - Its the Giants, Eagles and Panthers. What scares me about the Eagles is that they know the Giants and our stadium very well. We can't trick the Eagles or beat them with "scheme" - only way to beat them is to flat out execute better than they do.

the same was said about the giants last year...the dog thinks any team in it can make a run this year. atlanta and minnesota are the longest shots because of the QB situation, but you don't need a great QB to win it all, just one that can make key plays and not turn the ball over...with those run games, they can make some noise. the dog thinks the eagles are the most dangerous all around team in the NFC at this moment...

Dog, stop, immediatley. If you are gonna come here and claim NOT to be a Giant fan, then at least stop trying to contradict everything we say or dash any hopes that we're the best. You're wrong. WE, the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS, absolutley have the inside track, w/ PHI and CAR being the only threats. Stop your nonsense.

Dog, stop, immediatley. If you are gonna come here and claim NOT to be a Giant fan, then at least stop trying to contradict everything we say or dash any hopes that we're the best. You're wrong. WE, the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS, absolutley have the inside track, w/ PHI and CAR being the only threats. Stop your nonsense.

who is contradicting? the post was about the eagles being dangerous, and the dog agreed...why you think the giants will just role through is beyond the dog. the league is wide open, and so are the playoffs. as a giant fan, surely you learned that last year.

the same was said about the giants last year...the dog thinks any team in it can make a run this year. atlanta and minnesota are the longest shots because of the QB situation, but you don't need a great QB to win it all, just one that can make key plays and not turn the ball over...with those run games, they can make some noise. the dog thinks the eagles are the most dangerous all around team in the NFC at this moment...

Last year's Giants were extremely balanced and had depth. Also, they were peaking at the perfect time. not sure any of that can be said about Atl, MN, or Az. MN - stop adrian peterson and you win Atl- Rookie QB from a warm weather state, AZ- only in the postseason because of the general weakness of their Division. Again, GIants, Eagles, and Panthers.

Last year's Giants were extremely balanced and had depth. Also, they were peaking at the perfect time. not sure any of that can be said about Atl, MN, or Az. MN - stop adrian peterson and you win Atl- Rookie QB from a warm weather state, AZ- only in the postseason because of the general weakness of their Division. Again, GIants, Eagles, and Panthers.

the dog agrees that those 3 teams are most likely going to be mixing it up in the end, and are clearly the better teams, but again, as lat year showed, and as the steelers showed two years before that, anything can happen. jackson has not played poorly in MN since coming back, and their defense can compete with anyone. the dog keeps waiting for Ryan to collapse in big games, but he keeps managing things well. and arizona is the weakest team in, but you can't ignore those recevivers and warner. it should be entertaining.

the dog agrees that those 3 teams are most likely going to be mixing it up in the end, and are clearly the better teams, but again, as lat year showed, and as the steelers showed two years before that, anything can happen. jackson has not played poorly in MN since coming back, and their defense can compete with anyone. the dog keeps waiting for Ryan to collapse in big games, but he keeps managing things well. and arizona is the weakest team in, but you can't ignore those recevivers and warner. it should be entertaining.

agreed. Also, I have a bit of soft spot for Warner- He is a former SB MVP who took a job with the Giants knowing that Eli was taking the starting job eventually and he never complained, and played pretty well at times. Kurt Warner is a class act that many players in the NFL should take a few notes from

who is contradicting? the post was about the eagles being dangerous, and the dog agreed...why you think the giants will just role through is beyond the dog. the league is wide open, and so are the playoffs. as a giant fan, surely you learned that last year.

Well, the contradicting was generally speaking. Yes, anything can happen, but the teams in this years postseason dont have what we had last year. Balance.

Well, the contradicting was generally speaking. Yes, anything can happen, but the teams in this years postseason dont have what we had last year. Balance.

the dog will contradict here: the eagles and panthers have balance all around. the vikings and falcons have very strong run games, with QBs are receivers that continue to get the job done as of late (very similar to the giants last year...not to the same caliber, but certainly with similar balance). the vikings defense is strong, and the falcons defense is solid. the cardinals lack any balance at all, but do have the weapons to make things interesting.

the dog will contradict here: the eagles and panthers have balance all around. the vikings and falcons have very strong run games, with QBs are receivers that continue to get the job done as of late (very similar to the giants last year...not to the same caliber, but certainly with similar balance). the vikings defense is strong, and the falcons defense is solid. the cardinals lack any balance at all, but do have the weapons to make things interesting.

See, I told ya you contradict. :)

Oh my lil doggy, are you tired, lacking focus or something? Myself and 9697 both said the teams that dont stand a chance are teams OTHER than PHI,and CAR. :rolleyes:

the eagles are dangerous but yesterday was a misrepresentation... McNabb has been playing better but when it comes down to it, they still have no short ground running game and any team that can control the clock and not turn the ball over 8 times (cough ROMO) will give them a game.

See, I told ya you contradict. :)

Oh my lil doggy, are you tired, lacking focus or something? Myself and 9697 both said the teams that dont stand a chance are teams OTHER than PHI,and CAR. :rolleyes:

um, you said that the "teams in the playoffs this year don't have what the giants did last year. balance." the dog was pointing out the opposite. with the exception of the cardinals, every other team in the NFC playoffs is balanced. boy court jester, get your son on-line asap. someone in your genetic line must have ended up with the brains, b/c they sure skipped your generation...

um, you said that the "teams in the playoffs this year don't have what the giants did last year. balance." the dog was pointing out the opposite. with the exception of the cardinals, every other team in the NFC playoffs is balanced. boy court jester, get your son on-line asap. someone in your genetic line must have ended up with the brains, b/c they sure skipped your generation...

Too late, we all already read your shenanigans. :P The "teams" in question were AZ and ATL. Good try lil boy. And I wont get my son online. Even I would feel sorry for you when a 13 year old rips you apart.

The Eagles are the most jekyll and hyde team in the playoffs really, they did

score 3 points against the Redskins and tied the Bengals too.

the redskins are not a bad team, and the bengals were competetive against every NFC east team this year. the dog still thinks this is way too wide open to say that any team is going to roll through...

Too late, we all already read your shenanigans. :P The "teams" in question were AZ and ATL. Good try lil boy. And I wont get my son online. Even I would feel sorry for you when a 13 year old rips you apart.

not what you said, but the dog does welcome the opportunity to speak with someone from your bloodline that can support a point with actual fact...

not what you said, but the dog does welcome the opportunity to speak with someone from your bloodline that can support a point with actual fact...

Exactly what I said. So did 9697. You're just a schmuck. So, no breaking out badegg today, huh?

Exactly what I said. So did 9697. You're just a schmuck. So, no breaking out badegg today, huh?

you know, you are the only one who still believes that the dog is the same person as badegg...what is funny is a few weeks ago, Nesta (who the dog believes does run this thing if not mistaken) even said as much...

anyway, the dog is done with you here, as you have now managed to digress two threads...

you know, you are the only one who still believes that the dog is the same person as badegg...what is funny is a few weeks ago, Nesta (who the dog believes does run this thing if not mistaken) even said as much...

anyway, the dog is done with you here, as you have now managed to digress two threads...

jranieli begs to differ.

jranieli begs to differ.

well then, the two of you should have lot's to "chew the rag" about this then...and the dog thinks this is great for you, because you can again have a conversation littered with inaccuracies regarding the subject, which is right up your alley...

well then, the two of you should have lot's to "chew the rag" about this then...and the dog thinks this is great for you, because you can again have a conversation littered with inaccuracies regarding the subject, which is right up your alley...

I tell you what, if you can PROVE all these innacuracies, Ill put, "ITALIAN HOTDOG IS KING" as my sig. I got Elias wrong and the year of our first SB, although I knew that answer, I said the wrong one. Brain fart if you will. Gimme more than that, and thats my sig. :)

I tell you what, if you can PROVE all these innacuracies, Ill put, "ITALIAN HOTDOG IS KING" as my sig. I got Elias wrong and the year of our first SB, although I knew that answer, I said the wrong one. Brain fart if you will. Gimme more than that, and thats my sig. :)

how about when you said that the giants were the first team to win three road playoff games and then the super bowl? the dog will kindly await the change to your signature...that is, if you are a man of your word...which the dog already suspects you are not...