SportsWrath

Perpico Burrass at it again

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Only lapsed 3 days? Who cares? I'm so glad he's gone. What an immature little punk. Thanks for fucking up a good flow this year....jackass! He's a fucking millionaire and should have control over things like this:

PicksRankPlayoffsTickets

Burress was driving without insurance before crash

4 hours, 16 minutes ago

More NFL Videos FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP)—Add this to the growing list of Plaxico Burress’ problems: getting in a car crash and not having insurance on his nearly $140,000 Mercedes-Benz.

The suspended New York Giants wide receiver was sued last week in Florida’s Broward County Circuit Court for rear-ending a woman in May.

Compounding the Super Bowl star’s defense, according to a document provided by the woman’s attorney, is the fact his car insurance lapsed three days before the crash. A letter from Allstate says Burress neglected to pay his premiums.

Burress’ attorney, Adam Swickle, declined comment.

Burress is still serving a team suspension for shooting himself Nov. 29 in a nightclub with an illegally carried handgun. Burress shot himself at the Latin Quarter when he accidentally pulled the trigger on the .40-caliber Glock that was in his pants after fumbling a drink.

Teammate Antonio Pierce took the 31-year-old who caught the winning pass in the Super Bowl to New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center for treatment.

Burress pleaded not guilty and was released on $100,000 bail. He is due back in court March 31.

He was placed on the team’s suspended/non-football injury list, and the NFL Players Association filed a grievance. The union said the Giants violated the collective bargaining agreement when they placed Burress on that list, suspended him for the final four games of the regular season and fined him an additional week’s salary for conduct detrimental to the team.

Its very common....as an ex DMV employee I can tell you its purposeful. It churns the insurance rolls in order to generate business for the insurance companies, agents, dealers and DMV. Also it helps to ferret out fraud. Lastly, it indirectly removes people (eventually) from the road who have inadequate and/or no insurance. Most bad guys are not good citizens so when your local trooper is pacing you and checking your plates he is doing a nice little check on these things.

Anyone seeing us getting a #1 receiver in free agency next year or are we staying with what we have. We know Sinorice Moss is history and apaprently Manninghame can't get on the field just yet.

Problem is there's not going to be a clear-cut number one in free-agency.

At best you could take a chance on Shaun Macdonald or Devry Henderson provided they don't resign with their respective teams.

Some great linebackers in fa next year though.

Anyone seeing us getting a #1 receiver in free agency next year or are we staying with what we have. We know Sinorice Moss is history and apaprently Manninghame can't get on the field just yet.

In a very odd way, I expect Plaxico to be a Giant next year and retire as such. As horrible as these incidents have been from a get-your-head-outta-your-ass standpoint, the guy hasn't hurt anyone but himself. Not cutting him any slack but it seems to me that his fucks can easily be correctable...

Ok, you missed paying your car insurance bill? How about setting automatic payment? So you felt unsafe going to a club.. well guess what, we'll bring the club to you.. you're a fucking millionaire dude....

Now that doesn't mean the Giants won't look to bolster their WR crop regardless.

Problem is there's not going to be a clear-cut number one in free-agency.

At best you could take a chance on Shaun Macdonald or Devry Henderson provided they don't resign with their respective teams.

Some great linebackers in fa next year though.

With a boat load of draft picks, the Giants may very well trade up to pick a stud WR... or just pick one in the first round.. all while holding on to Plax.

Ok this sounds like some bitch trying to get money from a professional football player, if this happened in May why the fuck is she trying to sue now. I think some bitch heard about Plex on the news, from the gunshot deal and said oh i think i am getting some money from a troubled football player, nothing no big deal Plaxico is not the antichrist the guy is fine and i hope he is back next year.