SportsWrath

You were right Egg

Nesta

should I have highlighted the word basically?

The former indicates there are several options while the later implies there is a specific match. No "basically" about it; they're two very different things.

My next point of business as self-appointed defender of the Queen's English from American bastardisation is to remove the tongues of all the sports announcers I can find?

The former indicates there are several options while the later implies there is a specific match. No "basically" about it; they're two very different things.

My next point of business as self-appointed defender of the Queen's English from American bastardisation is to remove the tongues of all the sports announcers I can find?

Now, Im not up on my world relations, but dont Aussies NOT like the English? :huh:

I never really like the English, but its this time of year when I REALLY fucking hate them....If I hear Feed The World one more time, Im going to fly to England and pipe bomb some shit.

I believe its "We are the World."

WE ARE THE WORLD, WE ARE THE CHILDREN

WE ARE THE ONES, WHO MAKE A BRIGHTER DAY, SO LETS START GIVIN!!!!"

Sorry Hugh, dont jump on the next plane with explosives, remember, we got UK Giants over there. :P

I believe its "We are the World."

WE ARE THE WORLD, WE ARE THE CHILDREN

WE ARE THE ONES, WHO MAKE A BRIGHTER DAY, SO LETS START GIVIN!!!!"

Sorry Hugh, dont jump on the next plane with explosives, remember, we got UK Giants over there. :P

nah Blue, its Feed the World...We Are The World is an American Song, which also sucks, but doesnt suck as badly as Feed The World.

Youre right, I'll do somethingeven worse than pip bombing some shit. I'll just fly to London with a suitcase full of Aquafresh and Colgate and stand in the midlle of piccadilly square or circus(watever the fuck that gay name of it is) and start throwing tubes of toothpaste at people.

nah Blue, its Feed the World...We Are The World is an American Song, which also sucks, but doesnt suck as badly as Feed The World.

Youre right, I'll do somethingeven worse than pip bombing some shit. I'll just fly to London with a suitcase full of Aquafresh and Colgate and stand in the midlle of piccadilly square or circus(watever the fuck that gay name of it is) and start throwing tubes of toothpaste at people.

LOL...you really dont like them, huh?

I 'basically' already admitted I fucked it up. Thanks anyway.

Have you checked the politics section lately? There's enough English error there to keep you busy for months.

Have fun. :D