SportsWrath

You were right Egg

Nesta

He will still manage to spin things being worse for us this weekend. He prob. won't even acknowledge the Dallas loss and will prob. just start a thread about how we looked bad.

Yeah that's what makes him a clown. But he's OUR clown. ;)

As good as it might feel that Dallas lost what the Giants offense showed today should leave some humble pie in all our mouths.

It was disheartening, but not humbling. We lost to a division rival whose back is against the wall, played the worse football we've played all year long, and we still weren't blown out.

Besides, how many of us spend the entire season on a Cowboys site talking shit about their team?

It was disheartening, but not humbling. We lost to a division rival whose back is against the wall, played the worse football we've played all year long, and we still weren't blown out.

Besides, how many of us spend the entire season on a Cowboys site talking shit about their team?

One late-game TD does not erase what happened in this game. The offense was inept. I thought I was watching the Detroit Lions. That is how bad it was.

One late-game TD does not erase what happened in this game. The offense was inept. I thought I was watching the Detroit Lions. That is how bad it was.

I'm not arguing about that. I did say it was the worst football we've played all year long.

But is it the norm for this team? Or is it the exception?

Philly was playing for their lives, and we were playing to prove Plax isn't a distraction.

nothing effects a game more than that kind of wind. phil simms used to change his delivery to combat the wind. once we got behind, the eagles played it perfectly. give them credit.

Yup...Phil said you had to sidearm the ball more, and have as flat a trajectory as you could get away with. Just don't do it against Jim Jeffcoat's Broke Backs. As he made a living intercepting balls thrown at Giants Stadium as a defensive lineman.

As good as it might feel that Dallas lost what the Giants offense showed today should leave some humble pie in all our mouths.

We were due a stinker. Really I'd rather get this out of our system now instead of heading into the playoffs 15-1 only to lose our first game... fuck it.. this was a wake up call mostly for everyone.. catch the fucking ball... and when it's that fucking cold and the ball is much heavier and harder to grab, how about running it for once.. I think we can run it can't we?

"This one's on me,'' said dejected Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who threw the game-deciding interception to Deshea Townsend with 1:40 remaining, which the Steelers cornerback returned 25 yards for a touchdown and a 20-13 Pittsburgh win. "I hurt us tonight.''

"I cost us the game,'' countered Dallas tight end Jason Witten, the intended receiver whose slip out of the break on his pass route led to Romo's throw sailing high and right to Townsend, who waltzed into the end zone. "I just slipped. It's all on me. It wasn't Tony. He put it right where he was supposed to put it.''

Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips, looking ashen moments after the loss, called the defeat the toughest of his two-year Dallas tenure. Maybe he has forgotten that divisional-round egg-laying at home against the Giants last January, or maybe he knows that at least the Cowboys were in the playoffs at that point, and this game might keep them out of this year's tournament.

link

It does? And what does that little dot at the end of the sentence mean? And this breathing thing, do I need to do it to live?? :P

I know thats what it means, I was just asking. <_<

I figured you did, but I couldn't resist. :D