SportsWrath

Boldin a Giant???

so-cal dub

I would do it. I love Anquan, and think he would look great in Blue. A 1st rd pick is alot, but what pressing needs do we have that would require having to use a 1st rd pick for? And at 28, he's got at least 4 more years of great football in him.

Boldin may be one of those deals where he actually might be worth a first round pick. The kid is impressive, strong as a bull, has great hands, breaks tackles and runs great after the catch. The issue will be that Ariziona wouldn't want a late first rounder though.

Boldin may be one of those deals where he actually might be worth a first round pick. The kid is impressive, strong as a bull, has great hands, breaks tackles and runs great after the catch. The issue will be that Ariziona wouldn't want a late first rounder though.

True, the 32 pick in the draft may not be what theyre looking for. ;)

I agree, I'd give a first for him in a second. And if there is someone we want in the middle of the first round, we can package some of the extra picks we have to get up there.

We wont get him, we're the Giants not the Raiders.

Resse and Co know that they dont need to make big block buster trades for a player going into his 30's who might only play another two years.

If Plax avoids jail time this whole thread is moot, and if he happens to do some time we draft a player in the high second or even the Saints first.

Come on. A 28 year old, me-first TE went for a 2nd and 5th and you guys don't think Boldin is worth a 1st?

I'd take him, but there's no way we'd get him for just a first.

If the question is.. is he worth a first, then I say yes.. he's worth it and a little more.

My only concern is, even though he's tough, he's had a couple of pretty serious injuries... and the Jaw is a very delicate place to be severely injured in.. TWICE.

I agree. I'd pull the trigger on this in a heartbeat. AB is exactly the kind of talent you're looking for with a first round pick but without the gamble. We're not looking to build for the long term here, we're looking to maintain our high level of play for the immediate future.