SportsWrath

Plaxico Buress shot himself!

so-cal dub

I just looked up Latin Quarters on line and I am even more disappointed in Plax and the rest of the Giants that went with him.

That place used to be Denim and Diamonds back in my day. Not a place for Super Bowl Champions to frequent.

Come on, fellas- show some better taste besides the judgement.

He sure got religion after a couple of them started to get media scrutiny and there was a possibility of a pregnancy...lol. ;) My first fiancee's cousin got into the same kind of predicament.....remember Luis Polonia? LOL!!!

i used to run a shoe store on jamaica avenue, under the el. there was some chicas jóvenes muy calientes walking around there in the summer. and yes, i remember luis polonia.

She (my fiancee') actually got mad at me for calling her cousin an asshole. Listen dumb bitch...you got a Dominican guy running around in the Midwest/Mountain West of the late 80's early 90's screwing little blond blue eyes that are not of legal age....no he did not get a raw deal. He got caught...which is what assholes like him deserved to be. When in doubt walk away from it.

i used to run a shoe store on jamaica avenue, under the el. there was some chicas jóvenes muy calientes walking around there in the summer. and yes, i remember luis polonia.

How far down? In Woodhaven or down in Jamaica proper. Man the area has changed so much. My first memories was as a 4 year old in 1968 leaving the El with my mom and little sister coming from my Grandmom's in Brooklyn on a Saturday (almost said Sunday but stores back then were closed on Sunday due to the Blue Laws...how times change...lol) heading over to Mays. I can remember being an older kid and going from Mays to Macys to Gimbels to Gertz checking out their model trains for Christmas. Lamstons and Woolworths was where I fell in love with fish. Especially Lamstons as it was near to the Jamaica Bus Terminal. That is where I got my first fish tank at age 8. Maybe when/if I get to Heaven I will relive those times. :)

How far down? In Woodhaven or down in Jamaica proper. Man the area has changed so much. My first memories was as a 4 year old in 1968 leaving the El with my mom and little sister coming from my Grandmom's in Brooklyn on a Saturday (almost said Sunday but stores back then were closed on Sunday due to the Blue Laws...how times change...lol) heading over to Mays. I can remember being an older kid and going from Mays to Macys to Gimbels to Gertz checking out their model trains for Christmas. Lamstons and Woolworths was where I fell in love with fish. Especially Lamstons as it was near to the Jamaica Bus Terminal. That is where I got my first fish tank at age 8. Maybe when/if I get to Heaven I will relive those times. :)

I remember around 10-12 years ago there was a Woolworth's on Myrtle Ave.

I remember around 10-12 years ago there was a Woolworth's on Myrtle Ave.

Yeah Woolworth's like Alexander's went out of business not because they were losing money.....but because the real estate was worth more to the owners than the profits from merchandising. Unreal. :cwy:

yea i started working for this company when retailers decided to ignore the blue laws. i used to take the fine from the local cop every Sunday. This place was the outlet store right in the middle of the battle zone. can't remember the exact cross but it was right under the el. spent about 2 months there and then got transferred to the friendly side (new hyde park) difference was night and day....

I just looked up Latin Quarters on line and I am even more disappointed in Plax and the rest of the Giants that went with him.

That place used to be Denim and Diamonds back in my day. Not a place for Super Bowl Champions to frequent.

Come on, fellas- show some better taste besides the judgement.

and now we come to find out he was wearing sweat pants!?!?!

plax, sweat pants and a glock is a fashion faux pas. you got to wear some tight jeans (dungarees) to hold the glock in place.

yea i started working for this company when retailers decided to ignore the blue laws. i used to take the fine from the local cop every Sunday. This place was the outlet store right in the middle of the battle zone. can't remember the exact cross but it was right under the el. spent about 2 months there and then got transferred to the friendly side (new hyde park) difference was night and day....

Oh yeah...New Hyde Park is the other side of the world....same Jamaica Avenue (nee Jericho Turnpike) but a whole different culture. But to tell you the truth, all of it is Asian Indian now. From Sutphin Blvd all the way out to Queens/Nassau border. I had to tell one guy off fresh off of the boat a few years back, when he was razing me about being in his neighborhood (I guess he thought I was coming to rape his sisters or something....more like I was telling them I was already booked...lol). I told that hole...."listen my friend...I was living, working, hanging and screwing in all parts of Jamaica back when the only Jamaica you had ever heard of was the island...". I finished up with the usual crowd pleaser "and oh by the way I have had more Indian tail than you or five of your cousins put together....whats your sister's name again...". That one always leaves em in stitches. LOL!!!

Oh yeah...New Hyde Park is the other side of the world....same Jamaica Avenue (nee Jericho Turnpike) but a whole different culture. But to tell you the truth, all of it is Asian Indian now. From Sutphin Blvd all the way out to Queens/Nassau border. I had to tell one guy off fresh off of the boat a few years back, when he was razing me about being in his neighborhood (I guess he thought I was coming to rape his sisters or something....more like I was telling them I was already booked...lol). I told that hole...."listen my friend...I was living, working, hanging and screwing in all parts of Jamaica back when the only Jamaica you had ever heard of was the island...". I finished up with the usual crowd pleaser "and oh by the way I have had more Indian tail than you or five of your cousins put together....whats your sister's name again...". That one always leaves em in stitches. LOL!!!

:) Namaste, Mother Fucker