SportsWrath

Plaxico out for Sunday

boohyah

Normally, I would be comfortable with Hixon starting over Plax, not to say I prefer it, but he's an acceptable alternative.

But for this game, I'd really, really prefer Plax, in recent history he has killed them.

Plax strikes me as another injury prone high profile over-paid underachieving player... Luke P.. Jeremy Shockey... hmmm ok.

Naww The Giant's want to keep Plax, the other two we traded away as soon as they were useless.

Think about it from Reese's standpoint. Has plax lived up to his contract? If the answer is Yes, then we keep him, if not...

Besides, we need cap room to resign players like BJ don't we?

Think about it from Reese's standpoint. Has plax lived up to his contract? If the answer is Yes, then we keep him, if not...

But if we got rid of BJ we wouldnt need that cap space now would we?

Not saying I want to get rid of em but the same could be said for BJ who hasnt finished a full season yet.

Get rid of him and there are cap hits because of it.

And everyone says when he is on the field he draws immediate double coverage, opening things up for the other guys. And he does a great job run blocking downfield.

Get rid of him and there are cap hits because of it.

And everyone says when he is on the field he draws immediate double coverage, opening things up for the other guys. And he does a great job run blocking downfield.

Which is great.. but the key point is being on the field.

plex is willing to play with pain. He fought through stuff all last year.

Hamstrings, depending on severity, can be a real bitch.

Besides he just got a new contract. It is not economically possable to shit can the guy under cap rules.