RP E. Gagne

P B. Jenks

P M. Cain

P S. Kazmir

BN D. Báez

BN T. Glavine

BN C. Pavano

Edited by Blue_Jeans

get something better than nady cuz he is gonna platoon with dias this year. and while ur at it, pick up another outfielder that can b an insurance to bonds cuz u dont how long he is gonna last

Willie is gonna give the better player 500 ABs in right field. No platoon this year.

And I have Hermida, an awesome young fielder for the Marlins to back up Bonds, who I took in the 14th round.

get rid of prior and pavano

Pavano I'd get rid of. Prior I'd keep. He has too much potential to offer to be dropped.

Drop Pavano and look for a pitcher on the waiver wire. You'll never know what you'll find there.

Willie is gonna give the better player 500 ABs in right field. No platoon this year.

And I have Hermida, an awesome young fielder for the Marlins to back up Bonds, who I took in the 14th round.

true. but u cant trust nady. i had him in one league but i quickly dropped him. he was very inconsistant last year. hermida is a good pickup, but eve nif nady wins the starting job, he wont produce to a point good enough for fantasy. i dropped nady for biggio imo that was a good move. i hope ur rite and he does good

Pavano I'd get rid of. Prior I'd keep. He has too much potential to offer to be dropped.

Drop Pavano and look for a pitcher on the waiver wire. You'll never know what you'll find there.

I dropped Pavaono and picked up Rodrigo Lopez to fill my bench, opening day starter for the O's.