SportsWrath

With multiple draft picks traded away, the 05' draft wasn't looking great....

BurnThePhilFans

You guys really need a lesson in sarcasm.

And Blu, the whole Alexander thing was a part of the sarcasm. I was gonna throw some names from the early 90's in there but thought it would make it too obvious.

Anyway, glad the board still can't detect bull shit worth a damn.

I can. Don't make me move to West Virginia, Virginia Giant. I will change my name form Prince Nas to West Virginia Giant :D

Anyone that even responded to what you said , correct that even THOUGHT about responding to what you said should get an immediate 10 day ban from SW to think about what they did.

Its like you were so sarcastic it actually almost seemed like you weren't I guess. ;)

I can have my camels spit at them too? :ph34r:

I thought the part about winning 7 super bowls in 3 years would have been a pretty good indicater.

Plus, I always thought I've been a pretty vocal Eli supporter on this board, but, oh well.

Yep, you qualify for 2nd best vocal Eli supporter, although I think Lubeck and xxi might have something to say about that :rolleyes:

this team was built through the draft! which is excellent

Boss

Snee

Diehl

Jacobs

Bradshaw

Smith

Tuck

Osi

Kiwi

Coefield

Ross

Webster

Phillips

Butler

Tyree

these guys are all 26 or under and these are just the guys that have developed already

there a bunch of others that still have yet to develop

Alford (2nd year)

Wilkinson (3rd year)

Super Mario (rook)

Moss (3rd year)

T Thomas (rook)

Yep, you qualify for 2nd best vocal Eli supporter, although I think Lubeck and xxi might have something to say about that :rolleyes:

I won't be bothered with ranking my level of support for the guy. I just always believed in him. Although that Vikings game I was damned close to falling off the edge.

As far as the 05 draft goes it just shows you have to wait 2-3 years before you see the results of your draft. Last years draft was an abnormality and I think it might even be a tad overblown with how good of a draft it was.