SportsWrath

Why using Eli's Completion Percentage to try to say how bad he is isn't a good idea

flyinryan

Guest Carbo
Chris is as average as his father
Then I guess he is headed for a legendary performance in the Super Bowl in a few years. Lucky, (no, smart), Tampa Bay. In the meantime, we have to endure a decade of more Manning failures.

Simms is the next Chad Pennington IMO. Short passes, good accuracy, great RB, and very good defense. With all that surrounding him, he is going to be overhyped so much by the media and I believe it already has begun.

Perhaps, but if Phil and Chris are "average" than Eli is horrible. Then again Eli's stats for 2005 were horrible - bottom of the league horrible. Thank God for Tiki.

Considering Phils stats for his second season were far worst then Eli, Then you are saying Phil was horrible in his second season..

With your belief that Simms is a HOF player its evident you cant judge a QB on his second season...If people did judge QB's on there second season then there's no way Simms is a HOF QB

You make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility!....I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

Perhaps, but if Phil and Chris are "average" than Eli is horrible. Then again Eli's stats for 2005 were horrible - bottom of the league horrible. Thank God for Tiki.

huh? Eli led the NFC in TD passes. Was among the top QBs in throwing yards. And in the first half of the season, had better stats then his brother, Peyton Manning.

Instead of looking at the negatives, for once look at the positives.

Guest Carbo
huh? Eli led the NFC in TD passes. Was among the top QBs in throwing yards. And in the first half of the season, had better stats then his brother, Peyton Manning.

Someone needed to remind Helicopter that the season is 16 games, not 6. Because from that point of the season and on, he was awful.

:LMAO:

Did your really just tell them to look at the positives.....These kids are the biggest cry baby fags to ever type a nonsensical word...They know nothing but negatives :LMAO:

Someone needed to remind Helicopter that the season is 16 games, not 6. Because from that point of the season and on, he was awful.

November 27th ring a bell?

Oh yeah, he did very good against the Eagles until the last two minutes of the game, which was the opposite of what he was like all season.

And the Raiders game seemed fine to me.

And maybe if Eli got a little bit of support from his WRs against the Skins, then he would've turned it around from there. Correct me if I'm wrong because I missed the game but from what I've heard, we got zero help from our WRs and supposedly the refs.

Ok I guess you are ignoring week 9,11, 12,17..I'll also throw in the Min game (10) where he drove us down the field with less then 1 min to throw the game tying TD...Min is a great example of the Man Eli is... with him playing as bad as he did in the first 56 min of the game He was still able to shake of his horrible performance and lead us down the field to give us a chance at winning...Had the D not faltered we would have won the game

Guest Carbo
Oh yeah, he did very good against the Eagles until the last two minutes of the game. . .
Hehe. Again, he needs to be reminded that a football game is 60 minutes, not 58.

And the Raiders game seemed fine to me.
The Raiders?! Hell, we could get together a group of 11 from this board to beat the Raiders. If they are your measuring stick, you have set the bar very low for Manning.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I missed the game but from what I've heard, we got zero help from our WRs and supposedly the refs.
Well, I was one of the first to say that Burress is a waste. So I'll concur with you on that point. But as for the refs, c'mon man, crying about the refs is the loser's way out.

Oh and I forgot

You make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility!....I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

Hehe. Again, he needs to be reminded that a football game is 60 minutes, not 58.

The Raiders?! Hell, we could get together a group of 11 from this board to beat the Raiders. If they are your measuring stick, you have set the bar very low for Manning.

Well, I was one of the first to say that Burress is a waste. So I'll concur with you on that point. But as for the refs, c'mon man, crying about the refs is the loser's way out.

What about week 11 Phili game?

Passer stats

PHI W 27-17 26 17 65.4 218 3 0 130.0

Just commenting. I heard that TD pass to Toomer was beautiful, the second one that is but it was called back on bullshit holding by Snee.

Either way, your point was he had no good games after week 6. That was week 17. Oh yeah, I decided to compile up passing stats from December fourth towards the end of the season to see how bad the Raiders defense was.

D. Brees 17/22 160 2 0

B. Bollinger 14/26 119 1 0

C. Frye 21/32 198 0 1

J. Plummer 19/29 268 0 1

Not as bad as you think huh?

Couldn't have said it better myself!

<_<

No argument so you have to edit my post..Your a fucking loserand of corse You make no sense! You contradict your self! If you hadn't already, you certainly have lost all credibility!....I weep for how pathetic you are and wish you a successful suicide

Oh and what about Week 11 PHI W 27-17 26 17 65.4 218 3 0 130.0

Guest Lockhart
Considering Phils stats for his second season were far worst then Eli, Then you are saying Phil was horrible in his second season..

With your belief that Simms is a HOF player its evident you cant judge a QB on his second season...If people did judge QB's on there second season then there's no way Simms is a HOF QB

As I already correctly pointed out - IIn his second Season Phil Simms was the good player on a bad offense, whiel Eli was the Bad player on a good offense. Eli's abysmal completion pcts put him in the bowles of the NFL QBs. Without Tiki, Eli would have been benched just as another 1st round QB draft mistakeeeeee, JP Losman was. Phil simms had a strong arm and was a strong leader - Eli sulks himself on the sideline and is afraid to confront Shockey and Plaxico. His fear of these two lies in his awareness of his own weak, inaccurate arm and the fact that he, Eli is the weak link on the Giant team right now.

If not for Tiki, EA would probably be trying to move up the draft board to draft a REAL QB - not someone's little brother.

Guest Lockhart
What about week 11 Phili game?

Passer stats

PHI W 27-17 26 17 65.4 218 3 0 130.0

That was Eli's last decent game and then he fell apart , like pretenders do. When confronted with the most important part of the regular season, he collapsed. His performance in the playoffs was as bad as any QB in recent memory. while Big Ben embraced the limelight and the crucial games, eli collapsed under the scrutiny and importance of the contest - Ben is a winner, Eli is just another Manning.

Edited by Lockhart

As I already correctly pointed out - IIn his second Season Phil Simms was the good player on a bad offense, whiel Eli was the Bad player on a good offense. Eli's abysmal completion pcts put him in the bowles of the NFL QBs. Without Tiki, Eli would have been benched just as another 1st round QB draft mistakeeeeee, JP Losman was. Phil simms had a strong arm and was a strong leader - Eli sulks himself on the sideline and is afraid to confront Shockey and Plaxico. His fear of these two lies in his awareness of his own weak, inaccurate arm and the fact that he, Eli is the weak link on the Giant team right now.

If not for Tiki, EA would probably be trying to move up the draft board to draft a REAL QB - not someone's little brother.

No Simms was horrible in his1st, 2nd, 3rd, season and no he was not the leader of the team...You can make shit up all you want but that doesnt make it correct :TU:

And as always

That was Eli's last decent game and then he fell apart , like pretenders do. When confronted with the most important part of the regular season, he collapsed. His performance in the playoffs was as bad as any QB in recent memory. while Big Ben embraced the limelight and the crucial games, eli collapsed under the scrutiny and importance of the contest - Ben is a winner, Eli is just another Manning.

I thought you (carbo...we all know its you) said after the sixth game he sucked??? Make up your mind

What about Seatle? Drove us down the field for the game tying TD then drove us down the field 3 more times only for Kicker man to miss 3 times

Guest Lockhart

Phil simms was the UNDSIPUTED leader - tough as nails and getting beat up every game behind a trrible line but still showing his great arm strength and determination. The Giants have been looking for another QB to come in and replace Phil Simms but still haven't found one, although they could have had one with pick #97 of the 2003 draft - Chris Simms, or pick #4 of the 2004 draft - Ben Roethlisberger, instead they have Dave Brown II. While Tampa and Pittsburgh have their franchise QBs for the next decade, the Giants are another Bad Eli season away, from restarting their search for a franchise QB of their own. The 2005 season ended with the Giants still lacking a dependable franchise QB.

Phil simms was the UNDSIPUTED leader - tough as nails and getting beat up every game behind a trrible line but still showing his great arm strength and determination. The Giants have been looking for another QB to come in and replace Phil Simms but still haven't found one, although they could have had one with pick #97 of the 2003 draft - Chris Simms, or pick #4 of the 2004 draft - Ben Roethlisberger, instead they have Dave Brown II. While Tampa and Pittsburgh have their franchise QBs for the next decade, the Giants are another Bad Eli season away, from restarting their search for a franchise QB of their own. The 2005 season ended with the Giants still lacking a dependable franchise QB.

First of all, we didn't have the 97th overall pick. Second of all, this was the time where we thought Collins was going to be our QB for the next four years or so. Third of all, Simms is an average to decent QB.

Guest Lockhart

Simms would have had his receivers in NJ - they respected him and WANTED to show up. Where's Plaxico and Shockey again?

Edited by Lockhart

Simms would have had his receivers in NJ - they respected him and WANTED to show up. Where's Plaxico and Shockey again?

And as always

Guest nosebleed

Like runaways on a milk box, check PAGESIX on a daily basis for up to the minute activities regarding Shockless and Plexiglass.

Like runaways on a milk box, check PAGESIX on a daily basis for up to the minute activities regarding Shockless and Plexiglass.

And as always