SportsWrath

GAMEDAY THREAD

Lubeck

You know its good well maybe bad that my 11 year old Daughter can call a hold on that throw to Smith but the refs can't

She jumped up off the couch and screamed HOLDING...... ahhhhh warms the heart it does :)

I think the Dog was right about us Giant fans.

We are pretty spiteful and bitchy.

The Dog can kiss my ass. A crackback is nothing to sneeze at. Its a lineman engaged when another offensive player blocks low. I would just love to see Tuck lose his career for some bullshit. I will whine away.

You are on your own goal line and you trust a rookie receiver with one reception to his name to make a play? That makes sense.

Sometimes I think the Giants offense wins despite of Gilbride....I mean he has no understanding of the ebb and flow of the game.

Sometimes I think the Giants offense wins despite of Gilbride....I mean he has no understanding of the ebb and flow of the game.

I think he was given far too much credit for the post-season. I said it last time Manningham got his first catch, he only trusts rooks on those stupid short passes to the side with blockers in front. That is the kind of passes Moss was getting. And now we see Manningham getting the same stupid passes.

Well it's not like we are really producing. Jacobs is running like a new born deer and our WR are dropping passes...along with our FB.